cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Birthday self pampering suggestions!

Hey @TeamBIC 

It's the month of the crab 🦀 and I am always looking for a good lift me up during my Birthday / Birthday month 😏!!!

As I face a new year I am looking for a refreshing change in body care products to go along with it. 😉

It's pretty much HOT all year round for me so products that can work for me in the heat are enough to make me freeze!

@TeamBIC I would love to hear your suggestions for your go to body care body serums, scrubs, moisturizers !!!

If you have any other suggestions send them over too! I would love to hear everyone's recommendations!

Thank you @TeamBIC  !!!

Tags:

Re: Birthday self pampering suggestions!

Hi! @peaches010712 Anna from @TeamBIC here. While many of members of TeamBIC are away this week, I thought I send over my suggestions (I'm a 🦀 birthday too btw!). For summer days I like to use these in my skincare:

belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb - Great gel moisturizer that's hydrating and perf for summer with its light consistency

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Calming Mist 1.69 oz/ 50 mL - Perfect refresher to add your skincare routine or to spray throughout the day

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum 1.35 oz/ 40 mL - I love everything in their watermelon line!

Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL  - Another gel moisturizer that's great for summer

The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL - Really nice and affordable toner that I also like to use on my body for extra exfoliation power 

Happy birthday fellow 🦀, hope it's an amazing one! 🎁

Happy Birthday @Anna2BT !!!

Spoiler
🎉🍨

I have been wanting to try The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL I have seen it's on the highly purchased list @sephora . I am currently waiting to finish a toner I am not too satisfied with. I'm glad to hear you use it on your body. That's very helpful to know. Lately I have been mixing a few of my products with my lotions! 🤓 👩‍⚕️

I also received a sampled of the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner a couple days ago and I love the scent of the #Glow Recipe line but I noticed there toner was very tacky. Could be from the heat while shipping. ?

I am hoping to try out the Glow Recipe Fruit Babies Bestsellers Kit 

I tan very easily even with the thickest amount of sunscreen so I really liked when I noticed it helps with hyperpigmentation! Products that contain fast consistent results are a win in my book and I have heard from friends that the #glow Recipe line does just that. 

I have tried the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin ™ Moisturizing Cream  but it broke me out unfortunately. I wanted to jump all in on the line when I found out they contain ceramides and was beneficial for loss of firmness. 

If I have the chance to add as a sample I am willing to give it a try again without other products to see if I notice a difference! Glad to hear your enjoying it!

I have to say I have never tried the belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb .84 oz/ 25 mL  nor any of the #belif products. I did sneak a peak over at the products after reading your post! I like that they have a complete line of products even containing Vitamin C !!! 

Very tempting to try 🤔! I enjoyed seeing the pic reviews. Everyone has a refreshing glowy look!

I really appreciate your suggestions! Thank you!

@peaches010712 

OUAI St. Barts Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g .  The scent on this is awesome, and the coconut oil leaves skin so smoooooooth

Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk .  For after the scrub, when you want that beach vibe.  (There's a candle as well)

And blend the scent with Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Jet Set 

Luxury summer 🫰🏼😎🏖

HBD!!!🎈🎈🎈

@danielledanielle hey! 

😍Ooh, I'm in the sun a bunch and hearing how the #OUAI St. Barts Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 leaves your skin is refreshing to hear! I have tried OUAI OUAI x BYREDO Mojave Ghost Leave In Conditioner 4.7 oz/ 140 mL and really enjoyed the scent and detangling was with ease! I can imagine the OUAI St. Barts Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g has to be just as good!

The Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk  sounds amazing!!!!

I love tropical scents it's my serenity through life's everyday hustle and bustle. Reading you say beach vibes scent  made me take a deeper dive and yes! Oh my! The scent description made me envision the beach with a cool breeze!!! 😎

"A fresh scent inspired by salty air and rays of sun where bergamot and pink pepper fuse with lemon atop a floral perfume of heliotrope, coconut milk, and musk.

I am a Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Jet Set fanatic. The fragrance of the bum bum set and the Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk sound like such a pair. The Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk  is now a for sure on my list to try. Thank you for your suggestions! 

@peaches010712 Hello, happy birthday month! When it's super hot out I love spraying the Evian Mineral Water Spray and the Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL on my face. 

@Samtian Thank you!!!

The Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL gives me a peaceful feel to my skin it is very hydrating. 

I have clicked on the Evian Mineral Water Spray a couple times but have yet to leap.  I'm glad to hear your enjoying it. Always a bonus when you hear positive things about a product!

Thank you for your suggestions!

I plan on gathering everyone's input and making a list of those products that will compliment my skin before I dive in. I have found this to be my best method for purchasing things so I don't get lost in the beautiful wonders of @sephora.

@peaches010712 That is a smart idea! I had also seen the Evian often but never actually got it. Until I saw it on sale at a TJ Maxx, I was so mad at myself once I realized how good it is! 

@Samtian lol I totally get it. I am the same way. Good deals are hard to walk away from and it is so useful for people willing to try out something new without a high expense. I use to be an ipsy subscriber and would try new products that way but lately I have found that I was trying new brands but the same old products. So I now have more money to spend on products I actually want to try versus having a ton of eyeshadows and highlighters lol

The Evian Mineral Water Spray is not out of my peripheral just yet. I appreciate your opinion!!! 

I love all the Laneige lip products; very luxurious and pampering!

@RyNieDaMan 

I have sampled LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C and your right so luxurious. I'm currently using an up and coming brand also very hydrating but I have been eyeing the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Mango 

All the ingredients are excellent but when they threw mango in there that changed it up for me!

May have to snag me LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Mango before the summer is over !

Summer Tropics! 🏝 😍

@peaches010712 I'm currently debating and trying to justify the mango lip mask... I already have an unused jar of the gummy bear lip mask to use up lol. 😂

@RyNieDaMan 

It is so hard to to side with temptation! 😣

The LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Gummy Bear sounds tasteful too!

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing