Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are your favorite layerings?

Hi! What fragrance layerings do you absolutely adore? Lately, I’m loving F*cking Fabulous & Lost Cherry. 2-3 parts Lost Cherry w/1 part Fabulous. I’m also really loving Nest Midnight Fleur & Replica By the Fireplace. Such an intoxicating layering for fall & winter. 

Re: What are your favorite layerings?

My favorites to layer are Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 90 mL  and Tokyo Milk Tainted Love.

@Samtian Tainted Love smells soooo good! I’ll have to give this pairing a try once I refill my Alien. I tried layering Alien with Aura once… bad idea! It was nothing but a cloying sweet scent. I couldn’t detect a single note. 

@AK713 I usually don't layer fragrances. Adding a rose soliflore perfume to an oud oil is a safe bet though 🌹

That’s a great pairing! 

@AK713 I love VS Bombshell Beach with VS Very Sexy Sea together.  I also love layering different Atelier scents together since I got the discovery set.

@SportyGirly125 I have never tried any VS perfume, only their mists. I just ordered 16 of them & kept 3 due to the awful scents & performance. I should get a few of their EDTs or EDPs to try. I’ve also never tried an Atelier frag, but people keep telling me I should! What’s your favorite Atelier scent? 

@AK713 It's so hard to choose a favorite.  I really like Atelier Atelier Cologne Pacific Lime Pure Perfume and Atelier Cologne Atelier Cologne Musc Impérial Pure Perfume 

Honestly, you have to just try it to see what the hype is about.

@SportyGirly125 ooh the musc one’s notes have piqued my interest. I’m going to purchase a bottle and give it a try. Thanks for the recommendations! 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing