Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

The Perfect Floral Scent

When you think of a floral fragrance, what do you think of? Romance? Femininity? You’re not alone. But florals can be so much more. So. Much. More. Commodity’s florals bend the traditional definition of this category with artful compositions as intricate as the people who wear them. These three floral fragrances are anything but wallflowers.

Commodity Magnolia’s big personality stems from its carefree duet of crisp greens and soft florals anchored by an alluring musk base.

Commodity Mimosa is as bright and bubbly as its name suggests with a luminous blend of sparkling champagne, tangy citruses and sheer jasmine.  

Commodity Orris is both fresh and sensual with contrasting notes of spicy pink peppercorn, earthy patchouli and elegant Italian orris.

Which floral fits you best?

COMMODITY MAGNOLIA 100ml.jpgCOMMODITY MIMOSA 100ml (1).jpg

COMMODITY ORRIS 100ml.jpg

Re: The Perfect Floral Scent

@Commodity I already love Mimosa but the other two sound right up my alley as well! I think either one would be lovely summer to fall transition fragrances. 

Re: The Perfect Floral Scent

@Commodity, The description of your Magnolia fragrance sounds like a perfect floral for me. I will be sure to test this next time I visit Sephora. ❤️

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
  • COMMODITY ORRIS 100ml.jpg
  • COMMODITY MIMOSA 100ml (1).jpg
  • COMMODITY MAGNOLIA 100ml.jpg
testing