Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Summer recommendation’s

I am looking for a perfume (can also be a men’s one) that smells like summer. Thinking of something that smells kind of like a walk in the forest by the lake. Could maybe define it by saying fresh and earthy?!

Am I looking for something that exist by any chance? 
Thank you for the suggestions!!

Re: Summer recommendation’s

Definitely try Tom Ford Neroli Portofino. It’s unisex and fantastic! I honestly do have people stop me and ask what I’m wearing when I have it on. Another good one is Jo Malone wood Sage & Sea Salt.
TOM FORD Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum Fragrance Jo Malone London Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne 

I would try Clinique happy perfume or Victoria’s Secret love addict. Both floral and amazing 

Try Tom Fords Soliel Blanc. It’s very tropical, like coconut’s. Smells like a vacation in Bahamas or Jamaica. It’s beautiful. I love it. Very summery.

Lake by Rosie Jane is worth checking out! The name is just too fitting 😆 it’s a good dupe of byredo gypsy water

@Marie1992 Definitely a lot of fresh and woody scents, too many to list but maybe start with

You should check out the Abbott fragrances. They have forest-y type scents, and water/beachy scents, like ABBOTT Montecito Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray and ABBOTT Seqouia Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.27 oz / 8 mL but check out the rest of them too.# They have two discovery sets too.

ABBOTT Discovery Sampler Set 

ABBOTT ABBOTT Sampler Set 

Good luck! @Marie1992 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing