Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Question about HERETIC Parfums

Hey, fragrance fans! Is anyone able to tell me what the packaging for HERETIC's Florgasm looks like, if it still has the artwork by Jana Brike on either the 15ml or 50ml bottles' boxes? I reached out to HERETIC via their website and have yet to hear back. https://www.sephora.com/product/heretic-florgasm-eau-de-parfum-P458294

I recently bought the 15ml of Dirty Grass and the packaging is very simple, just black with white lettering, no images or surprises.

Thanks in advance for your answers or photos if you've got them!

- A

Mentioned:

HERETIC Dirty Grass CBD Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

HERETIC Florgasm Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

HERETIC Mini Florgasm Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

Re: Question about HERETIC Parfums

@candyfox The images you posted is what it looks like. The packaging of the big gift boxes with multiple scents is super fancy though.

Thanks for your reply! Very interesting, I'm guessing you are referring to the sampler 2ml sets?

@candyfox Oh, I haven't seen the 2ml ones. I'm talking about the travel sized ones, I seem to recall there were three to a set? A floral collection, I believe. I didn't even realize this was avialable at Sephora. We don't have it in Canada otherwise I would've bought Dirty Ginger in a snap! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing