Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Perfume

Recently I've been buying different brands of perfume but I can't seem to smell it on myself. I thought it was because I used too little so I spray more throughout the day whenever I have time. But my classmate was whispering about the unbearable scent of my perfume and how I should go easy on it but it never seems like enough to me 😭😭😭

How can I fix my perfume blindness? No perfume seems too last long enough? Any recommendations?

Re: Perfume

@Sarii08 Maybe see a doctor to make sure it's not a medical condition. Many times it's senior citizens that have that problem but you said you are a student so my personal opinion is that it's best to have that checked out. I think you should definitely discuss it with your family. Could be temporary from covid etc or maybe something else. Could just be your body chemistry burns the perfumes out quickly or it's that big charge of opening notes you are smelling for and there by ignoring the rest. Try a scent that seems to stay the same throughout the wear. I have heard of people who can't smell certain scents. Also if you are using EDT maybe try a parfum or EDP. Those are longer lasting.

Thank you for the suggestion.

If you're looking for a good, inexpensive perfume, I would recommend Koko Madame Paris. It's one of the best I've tried long-lasting and with a very pleasant scent.

gigibeyou_0-1718680207332.png

I'll be sure to try it. Thank you for the suggestion.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • gigibeyou_0-1718680207332.png
testing