Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Perfume

Any recommendations for a sweet-smelling and long lasting perfume?

Tags:

Re: Perfume

Hoooo boy do I ever have recommendations. I'm shocked no one has mentioned the classic YSL Black Opium (actually not my favorite, because I don't love super sweet). Prada's Candy, Dior Absolutely Blooming is one that I love, and The Only One by Dolce and Gabbana is a great fall fragrance. Oh, and Juicy Couture! 

How sweet do you want to go? Here are my faves: Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Set fresh Sugar Lychee Viktor&Rolf BONBON 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire  The Fresh doesn’t last as long as the others, but I usually mix it with CK Eternity Now, which doesn’t seem to be on the Sephora site. It’s very sweet and peachy, and makes a heavenly combo with the Sugar Lychee. 

THANK YOU!!! I will be sure to look into these!

@jordyntaylor04 Most scents need to be layered on top of body lotion or cream for it to last longer.  What scents do you like to wear?

I really love floral and sweet scents, but nothing to the point where it’s nauseating LOL

@jordyntaylor04 For floral I love AERIN Rose De Grasse Eau de Parfum Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy NEST New York Wild Poppy Eau de Parfum philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette 

For sweet I love The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Pure Perfume 

Awesome! Thank you so much, I will check them out!!! 😁

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing