Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Perfume suggestion needed!!!

So I’ve recently become obsessed with the replica Coffee Break scent. I’m looking to find a scent that has this similar scent and profile. Any suggestions/scents you adore? 

Re: Perfume suggestion needed!!!

@cassthecutiee @GG84 I've actually never smelled CB!

The floral-coffee combination reminds me of Cafe Tuberosa which I can't tag but can still add it to my cart.  This is probably one of my favourites by Atelier Cologne. There's also a Bond No 9 scent, New Haarlem which has a lavender-coffee combo but I've not tried this one either.

Other great coffee scents

• KILIAN Paris Intoxicated though this is not as creamy as CT
  • A cheaper dupe for Intoxicated, though not as smooth is Mugler A*MEN There's also a coffee flanker for A*MEN imaginatively titled, A*MEN Pure Coffee. I've never smelled the flanker, I'm assuming it boosts the coffee note.
  • Zoologist Civet sounds like a really difficult scent but it's really a rich and super dark roast coffee and sweet amber
  • Like Zoologist, Prada Prada Candy Night is like a heavy, sweet coffee-toffee and leaning the most toward chocolate. More commercial, sweeter, and easier to wear.

If you're leaning more toward the lavender notes and don't mind a reallllllly dirty lavender, give Bogue's Mem a try. It is one of my favourite lavenders out there. Smells like lavender dragged in dirt, it's a bit naughty at first but calms down and is just super rich, like you've been smeared in lavender, and wonderfully complex. 

@cassthecutiee 

If anyone can help you out, it’s @pocketvenus 

I have not ever smelled the #replica coffee break. However, I am so utterly obsessed with Michael Kors Midnight Shimmer 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray! It is divine and I am perfume addict 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing