cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Most complimented perfumes ?

I NEED YOUR HELP !😍

I would love to know what perfumes get you the MOST compliments from people ( especially from men since im a woman myself ) ???

I wanna smell so good !!!!!  

Tags:

Re: Most complimented perfumes ?

For me personally, the perfumes that got me the most compliments so far are :

1.Trésore La Nuit Lancôme ( most complimented and long lasting on my skin )

2. Glossier- You 

3. Juliette Has A Gun - Not a Perfume

4. Miami Glow Jennifer Lopez layered with Twilly Hermes

5. Mon Guerlain- Guerlain

6. Herod Parfum de marly

7. Baccarat Rouge 540

8. Chanel Chance layered with Whispers in the library Replica

HERMÈS Twilly d'Hermès Eau de Parfum 

GUERLAIN Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum 

Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume 

CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum 

Maison Margiela REPLICA Whispers In The Library 

Autumn / Winter is a wonderful time to go & try Perfumes. You asked what generates compliments? Well, if You feel great, that's Step #1.

Ask yourself What do (U) gravitate to? it's such an intensely personal element.

What makes *you* sigh when ya sniff it? 

For me, it's (d/c'd) "Iris Nobile" by Aqua d' PARMA. also Prada 'amber'. Both are $$. there may well be similar perfumes to these 2 ?  Bon chance!

I would recommend these:

CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Toilette 

Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 

and

DKNY Be delicious (green colored one)

@llsarahll, these scents seem to work well on me, but may vary for you so I would recommend picking up a sample first to see how they wear on your body. 

• Dior J'adore Eau de Parfum - floral with a hint of spice/musk
  • Carolina Herrera GOOD GIRL Gift Set - warm, floral, spice - I get a lot of questions about what I'm wearing when I have this on. One time, a man called his wife in the grocery store and asked her to come over to whatever section we were in to have her smell my perfume.😲 
  • KILIAN Paris Angels Share Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL - woodsy, warm, slightly sweet, vanilla, spicy - I just recently picked this one up in a set but have been receiving good feedback on it by people I know and strangers alike

I agree with the KILIAN Paris Love, Don't Be Shy Eau de Parfum Set , it’s so lovely. The other is not sold at Sephora but is Maison Kurkmejian Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait. It’s way too expensive, but get a sample if you ever see it anywhere and try it. I get by far the most compliments and inquiries of what I’m wearing when I wear that one. From cashiers, people in stores, etc. @llsarahll 

Some others are: 

CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum - light floral, but gorgeous 

NEST New York Midnight Fleur Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray - strong floral, with a unique musk. Wonderful.

Atelier Cologne Clementine California Pure Perfume + Leather Case Set 1 oz/ 30 mL - citrusy and bright. Also amazing mixed with #Atelier Cologne Cedrat Enivrant Pure Perfume 1 oz/ 30 mL Pure Perfume Spray, which adds a green, woody note.

Good luck! 

Chance chanel smells so gooood

@llsarahll KILIAN Paris Angels Share Eau de Parfum x French Montana 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray  but I have read this is one in particular doesn't mesh well with some people body chemistries so definitely try, if you can, before buying a full size. Or KILIAN Paris Love, Don't Be Shy if you want to smell like a sugar covered marshmallow. 🤗 I get guys following me around smelling me at the gym so much that hubs as forbidden me to wear it unless he's with me. Ladies stop me to ask what I'm wearing

@sonnydee Oh my goodness, love your tidbit about Love Don't Be Shy and the guys following you around haha!! 🤣 Oddly enough, I was at Holts recently and smelled the tester for KILIAN Paris Rolling in Love 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and thought that one smelled intensely of marshmallows too

I have that one too. Now I'm going to have to get home & compare the 2. @Guessgal its a bit funny. I hear audible "sniffs" as I walk by. But I have to wear it everywhere so I can justify the cost🤑

@llsarahll MAC Turquatic 

i wanna try it !

the price is affordable

@llsarahll  When I wear Frederic Malle Superstitious, people usually ask me what I'm wearing. So many strangers have asked me about it, I carry the travel spray's cardboard box in my purse/bag so I can do a quick show and tell on the spot. Superstitious is more floral and rose-forward than I typically like, but something about it agrees with me... might be the jasmine and vetiver undertones. On me, this fragrance is a crowd pleaser. 

Bear in mind: what smells best on me (or anyone else) may not smell best on you. I think it's more important that you figure out what types of scents (fruity, citrus, sweet, floral, woody, smoky, incense, gourmand, spicy, etc.) you prefer, and perhaps try various scents to see which ones work best for you. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 42 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing