Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

- How To Display Perfume/Cologne Collections? -

Hi Friends! I recently started building my perfume collection, and I purchased a little vanity tray from Target to display them with my boyfriend's cologne. However, we are already running out of space, and I still have more to bring over from my house (we don't live together yet, but I'm there most of the time); furthermore, we do not have a lot of counterspace to work with. So I was hoping some of you might have ideas/inspiration photos from your own collections on how to display them, maybe something with shelves to save space? Pictures would be appreciated! 

Re: - How To Display Perfume/Cologne Collections? -

Having vanity space is great, but I simply am running out of room for perfume so I'm thinking about buying myself one of these on amazon. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 6.54.12 AM.png

That's a good idea! I love that it rotates 😱

Hello, I posted recently in another thread, and I have several more racks of perfumes that I’ll probably update some pics and post later. But, this is a shelf on the wall where I get ready. I usually switch out my spring/summer and fall/winter perfumes on this shelf. Though, this year, I never got around to it.

So, these are mostly fall/winter scents, plus most of my Chanel fragrances.

The gold/glass shelves and boxes I found at TJ Maxx. They allow me to put more on the shelf and display them with the riser-effect.

That’s where I have found most of my perfume racks, trays and shelves. Occasionally you can find some at the thrift store if they have some shabby chic type stuff, but mostly I find these things at TJ Maxx. @twilightlinkk 

There is a collection thread somewhere, I’ll try to remember to tag you in that one when I post my updated pics.

DF14CE8D-4782-4D0A-9E08-FAB380FC4FB4.jpeg

@sister13 Nice display! 🙂

I love those shelves!! I think I'll try to find some similar, hopefully they come with a black trim as I think that would better fit the theme of his bathroom. Thank you for the inspiration 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • DF14CE8D-4782-4D0A-9E08-FAB380FC4FB4.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 6.54.12 AM.png
testing