Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Help me choose a body mist!

I need to gift a body mists, I need one for a 15 year old girl, and one for a 12 year old girl. They can get the same or different ones, budget is like 30$ each. Any advice?

Tags:

Re: Help me choose a body mist!

Ok, Sol de Janeiro is going to be what they want at that age. 68 is really good, but don't give them the same one. Consider Tower 28 lipgloss to add in if you find a cheaper body mist. 

I would definitely give the 15-year-old one of the Taylor Swift perfumes if she's a Swifte. But, those tend to be one the $30-50 side. 

This mist is perfect for girls and women any age 😍 Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.01 oz / 240 mL  I think they will like the scent 🙂 @LeahMichelle08 

@LeahMichelle08 BBW is having their semi annual sale RN.

I'd try the Ariana Grande Line of Mists they are perfect for teen girl and smell good. 

Popular-Ariana-Grande-Body-Mists-Reviewed-Main-Image-768x512.jpg

I think the Sol body mists are good for your young girls @LeahMichelle08 

Sol de Janeiro Bikini Season Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL  ( my fav. of the three 😉)

Sol de Janeiro Do Not Disturb Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

Sol de Janeiro When in Rio Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

But you can go in store and check them out if you want to decide for yourself on the scent 🙂

This brand seems like the way to go 😂 every reply is recommending it. Thanks for the scent recommendations, i'll do some snooping to see what scents they like and choose one. Thank you!

They are sooo popular @LeahMichelle08 

I hope you and your girls have alot fun scent shopping! 🛍 ☺️  I think it could be super sweet bonding time. 💗

Sol de Janeiro has good scents like Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz/ 90 mL and also Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz / 90...  but I second going to Bath and Body Works or Victoria’s Secret. B&BW always has some type of sale going one like buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 and get 3 free!

I find to Perfume that is good IMG_0109.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg

@LeahMichelle08 have you seen or tried the sol de Janeiro perfume mists?  Or Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secrets has mists. I know VS Love Spell was really popular when I was a kid. 

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 52 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG_0107.jpeg
  • IMG_0109.jpeg
  • Popular-Ariana-Grande-Body-Mists-Reviewed-Main-Image-768x512.jpg
testing