Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Help me choose a body mist!

I need to gift a body mists, I need one for a 15 year old girl, and one for a 12 year old girl. They can get the same or different ones, budget is like 30$ each. Any advice?

Tags:

Re: Help me choose a body mist!

This mist is perfect for girls and women any age 😍 Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.01 oz / 240 mL  I think they will like the scent 🙂 @LeahMichelle08 

@LeahMichelle08 BBW is having their semi annual sale RN.

I'd try the Ariana Grande Line of Mists they are perfect for teen girl and smell good. 

Popular-Ariana-Grande-Body-Mists-Reviewed-Main-Image-768x512.jpg

I think the Sol body mists are good for your young girls @LeahMichelle08 

Sol de Janeiro Bikini Season Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL  ( my fav. of the three 😉)

Sol de Janeiro Do Not Disturb Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

Sol de Janeiro When in Rio Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

But you can go in store and check them out if you want to decide for yourself on the scent 🙂

This brand seems like the way to go 😂 every reply is recommending it. Thanks for the scent recommendations, i'll do some snooping to see what scents they like and choose one. Thank you!

They are sooo popular @LeahMichelle08 

I hope you and your girls have alot fun scent shopping! 🛍 ☺️  I think it could be super sweet bonding time. 💗

Sol de Janeiro has good scents like Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz/ 90 mL and also Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz / 90...  but I second going to Bath and Body Works or Victoria’s Secret. B&BW always has some type of sale going one like buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 and get 3 free!

I find to Perfume that is good IMG_0109.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg

@LeahMichelle08 have you seen or tried the sol de Janeiro perfume mists?  Or Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secrets has mists. I know VS Love Spell was really popular when I was a kid. 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 52 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos3
  • IMG_0107.jpeg
  • IMG_0109.jpeg
  • Popular-Ariana-Grande-Body-Mists-Reviewed-Main-Image-768x512.jpg
testing