Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance deal alerts

I thought it might be helpful to have a thread for deals and related tips specific to fragrance ❤️ I've bought from all the vendors below and have had good experiences with them.

Luckyscent

• Always check the GWP link. It's tucked away at the bottom of the page, but there are always great freebies.
  • Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Twisted Lily

• Check out their sample packs which are cheaper than buying separately

Indiescents

• Nothing atm

Gilt

• Gilt holds fragrance sales sporadically but Creed does pop up every now and then. They also sometimes sell room fragrances (candles, diffusers, etc.)

Hautelook

• Hautelook holds regular designer fragrance sales

Other

• Sept: I saw two bottles of Creed's Aventus for Her at the Winners on Bloor (Yorkville) in Toronto for $300/75ml which currently retails for $527 at Holts.

Note to mods: I'm not sure if this violates forum rules so please excuse me if it does in any way...!

Tags:

Re: Fragrance deal alerts

Frederic Malle has free shipping and a free 3.5ml sample with US$85 purchase. Not sure if this is their Black Friday Deal. A bit weak if you ask me!

Most fragrances are 15% off at Holts right now 🙂

So back in the summer, Twisted Lily shut down its brick and mortar store and redid their website. It's under completely different management but it seems the new owners are keeping the 20% sitewide deals though maybe it's only for black friday. I haven't tried the new site yet but the code is below. 

EARLY203MJMF8VX

Time to start updating this thread again! Gilt is having a sale

637028_banner_tablet_hires

There are some Nirvana White/Black products for <US$50

Among the designer brands and other houses carried by Sephora, there's a handful of others from Diptyque, Byredo, Bond no.9, Annick Goutal, Clive Christians

In very sad news, Twisted Lily is going out of business and the 30% off deal is their liquidation sale 😞

Sad news indeed, @pocketvenus !!  😭

Oh no @pocketvenus !!! That is so sad 😞

Aw, that is too bad, @pocketvenus.

Aw, that is too bad, @pocketvenus.

I'm not sure what's going on with Twisted Lily but their inventory is very low and they are now having a storewide 30% off sale excluding some items. Sale code is THIRTYOFF. I really hope they are not going out of business! I know there are some Byredo fans here and there are tons of products from that house up to 50% off.

Surrender to Chance has 20% the whole store with STCBOXINGDAY2019

All Christmas packaged fragrance stuff is on sale so Holts has 15% off items by Diptyque, Kilian, Malle and Jo Malone.

@pocketvenus  Jo Malone?! Heading over there now! Thank you! 

@GG84you're welcome! Did you get anything? I'd pick up one of the pretty Diptyque Christmas candles if I hadn't already received a couple of their candles as a gifts!

@pocketvenus 

I did but not anything that was on sale 😂 it wasn’t much though! I didn’t know JM had solid perfumes, so much easier for travel, though I doubt they will be as potent. I picked up my fav scent and the holder. 

@GG84lol!!! Glad you found something though 🙂 I like that you can purchase refills. The refills are so affordable too!

I just found out that Neiman Marcus is having a 1 day sale:

LIMITED TIME! ONLINE ONLY

10% off Beauty
select regular prices*

*Online only. Selected merchandise only; qualifying items will be designated on the site with colored type on product pages. Savings will be reflected at checkout. No adjustments for prior purchases. Vendor and other exclusions may apply, such as Dyson, Vintner's Daughter, May Lindstrom, CHANEL, Augustinus Bader & La Prairie. Excludes Online Clearance merchandise, LastCall.com, and all stores. Neiman Marcus employees are not eligible for offer. 
Offer ends 26 December at 9:00 AM CST.

I was bad and purchased Oud For Greatness by Initio Parfums Prives and saved $35.

@Vmastergood score!

@pocketvenus Thanks! The only bad thing is that it is backordered and I will have to wait until January 17 to receive it. Totally worth it. 🙂

Luckyscent free 2 day shipping

b7f2e680-2f16-4bb1-bbf1-ee0158c9d144

Black "Friday" fragrance deals, please add any I've missed!

• Etat Libre 15% off 100ml fragrances
  • Frederic Malle FREE rubber incense sample with purchase
  • Holt Renfrew 15% off all beauty to Dec 1, online and in store
  • Jo Malone FREE 4-piece mini set with CA$175 with BLKFRI. It looks like two fragrances, one gel and one body cream
  • Kilian FREE white tea hand cream with US$150+ purchase with WHITETEA
  • Penhaligon's FREE scent library with US$160+ purchase with BLACKFRIDAY19 plus if you sign up to their newsletter, up to 70% off select fragrances in their "secret sale"
  • Twisted Lily 20% off with THANKYOU2019 to Dec 1

Well, Luckyscent offered a grab bag of manufacturer's samples and Surrender to Chance had 22% off, both for Friday only. I really wanted to post these but have had a lot of trouble logging in. I'm sorry fellow BICsters!!

Has anyone seen or know of deals for Hermès fragrance? 

@trishavt

• If you're Canadian, Holt Renfrew has 15% off ALL beauty this weekend and they carry most Hermes fragrances
  • You can try discounting stores like fragrancebuy
  • Give Gilt a shot

Preorders for Libertine Fragrance's newest release, Gilded, will have an automatic 15% deduction. Notes are Green Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Orange Blossom, Olibanum, Immortelle, Brown Sugar, Opoponax, Pale Woods Accord

Gilded_edp_grande_a51ef958-7714-41c8-98b0-4db7bb45440d_600x

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos93
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • catalog-header
  • 320x343
  • catalog-header
  • 3104d15e-ebb4-41e3-8cd9-2a5617666610
  • catalog-header
  • s-l500