cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fragrance Layering

IMG_3493.jpeg

📍What are some of your spring/summer scents that have become your favorite? Do you layer them together?

📍Do you have any scents that can easily transition into the fall from summer? Can they be later with other fall scents? 

Valentino Donna Born In Roma Intense Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz / 10 mL eau de parfum spray 

BURBERRY Her Eau de Parfum Gift Set 

Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette 

Versace Dylan Turquoise Pour Femme Eau de Toilette 

Versace Dylan Blue Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 

Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Jet Set 

Re: Fragrance Layering

I love to layer scents @RoseN0ir 

A couple of my fave combos:

- Atelier California Clementine with JML Wood Sage and Sea Salt (I heard of this from someone else long ago) 

- Library of Flowers Honeycomb with a number of different soft floral scents. I like the mild honey sweetness of Honeycomb but not to wear by itself. It adds a touch of sweetness to floral perfumes that I like.

@RoseN0ir I like the idea of layering.   But I'd personally only do it if I had one note scents like Demeter...I miss when Sephora has that brand. 

I do get a little frustrated with the scent layering at times.  I kinda feel like it's a push to get you to buy more products. 

I'm experimenting with layering a few scents @RoseN0ir I defintley wear things based on what I feel like not to much the seasons 🤗

I recently have been trying to layer KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO | 33 Eau De Parfum Intense  with

KAYALI LOVEFEST BURNING CHERRY | 48 Eau de Parfum 

I think the cherry and pistachio togeather are so yummy. I like this mix alot 🍒🍧

Another mixup I want to do is add Vanillia to the Pistachio for a sweeter scent but I haven't finished experimenting. I have tried out  KAYALI VANILLA | 28 Eau de Parfum  but I haven't found the right balance yet, I'm still paying with it 😋😉

I wear fragrance based on my moods and  not the tied to any seasons. Yesterday, I layered KAYALI EDEN JUICY APPLE | 01 Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray over Ellis Brooklyn SUN FRUIT Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.3 oz/ 10 mL  Sun fruit softened the raspberry notes of Juicy apple and it was a nice combo. Unfortunately, the combo smell didn't last long and Juicy apple overpowered Sun Fruit.❤️ That happened whether I sprayed on Sun Fruit first or Kayali first.

My spring scent that I absolutely love is MFK’s A La Rose. Smells so fresh and clean. I layer it with KAYALI MUSK | 12 1.7oz/50mL. I think if I layer it with KAYALI LOVEFEST BURNING CHERRY | 48 Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray it can easily transition into a fall scent. 

@RoseN0ir I think Armani My Way is a definite spot on spring fragrance. Diptyque Eau Des Sens, Hermes Sur la Nil, the Maker Wild, Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issay, Marc Jacobs Daisy series.

Summer into fall Kilian Princess for one.

I like vanilla scents year long, so those usually transition into the fall for me anyway @RoseN0ir .  BUT, a rep for Maison Margiela got me into layering Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk Eau de Toilette with Maison Margiela ‘REPLICA’ By the Fireplace Eau de Toilette with Chestnut & Smoky Vanilla 1 oz/ 30 mL .  I loved it, it was like a bonfire feeling, a little smoky, a little summery.

Right now I'm into layering By Rosie Jane Leila Lou Perfume 1.7 oz/ 50 mL with GUERLAIN Aqua Allegoria Pera Granita Eau de Toilette 2.5 oz / 75 mL .  It's crisp and fresh, would go right into the fall 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_3493.jpeg
testing