Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Fall/Winter Scent

Any suggestions for cold weather fragrances? I prefer heavy, spicy type scents. Thanks in advance 🥰

Re: Fall/Winter Scent

@Latoni78 Some rich spicy suggestions

The 7 Virtues Santal Vanille Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL has a woodsy, spicy kind of vibe to it and is really nice. Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace is also a fan favourite! Another one that could be good is NEST New York Indigo Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

If you're near a sephora, I'd highly recommend going and spritzing some on the little papers in store. Sometimes I read the notes of a fragrance and love it, but then in person feel different. 

@Latoni78 I would recommend trying some of the Commodity BOLD + Eau de Parfum Scent Space Set , they are the more intense versions of their scents. Paper, Gold, and Milk are mellow but the others are on the spicier side.

Perfect for fall & winter would have to be Killians Angel Share. Smells so comforting and warm. It’s sweet and kind of reminds me of apple pie (in a good way lol) Would totally recommend if you are into Gormont scents!

Yes! Fully agree 

Hi ! I personally love “ L’Interdit” by Givenchy but I think that the flanker “ L’interdît rouge” EDP is what you are looking for. It’s described as warm spicy & woody. I hope this helps xx 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing