Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Displaying Perfume

How do y'all display your perfume? I have a lot (some might say too much), but I don't care. ☺️ I currently use a small tray on my dresser to display my scents, but I can only comfortably fit 4-5 (depending on bottle size/shape). I *definitely* have more than 4-5 perfumes.....🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I've seen some interesting ideas on Pinterest, but I was wondering what/how y'all display your scents? I need ideas. Thanks!

Re: Displaying Perfume

All mine are in shoe boxes, and samples are a train case. My expired ones I have sitting out on my vanity.

@purplehug27  I used to keep all my clear-bottle/vial fragrances in my big bathroom drawer. That stopped when I put all my liquid lipsticks in that drawer, stored on in-drawer spice racks. Most of my fragrances are currently in shoeboxes (with lids) on a shelf in one of my closets. I keep a few travel refill cases, like the Killian black case, on my dresser or bathroom counter; I keep it loaded with a travel size tube. And my Anubis bottle tends to end up on my bathroom counter, no matter how many times I put it in a shoebox. 😄 I love that scent too much. 

@WinglessOneLiquid lipsticks in a spice rack is so clever!

@purplehug27  

I also store my fragrances in the same manner as @pocketvenus. Away from sunlight and heat, on a shelf in my walk-in closet.  

My collection is currently 189 bottles, not including samples and is comprised of fragrances aimed towards men, women, and unisex. I just took this photo - not glamorous at all but it does the trick.

Yes, I usually have to figure out what I want to wear the night before, otherwise I will be standing there for five minutes. And yes, I know what each one is.

20191113_170747.jpg

@VmasterThis looks like it's grown since the last photo you posted here!! 🙂

I'm the same way if I have a special event or meeting, I'll pick the night before or else I'll be deliberating over it in the morning

I store everything out of sight, including the full bottles, in boxes to protect my fragrances from heat and light.

@pocketvenus  Uh oh, I keep mine on my vanity next to a window so they are exposed to direct sunlight. What happens when they are not stored away from sunlight??

@gonerogue UV light and heat could degrade them faster. Same applies to skincare!

@RNGesusPls  Thank you for the tip! My window has blinds so maybe I can start putting the blinds down on sunny days although I don’t know how much help that would be 🧐

RE: Displaying Perfume

@purplehug27 @I found this on Amazon. Thought it was cool. 
B8D4582A-3E39-4546-B075-FF9DA11A7A39.png

@SportyGirly125Looks very modern and glam!

@purplehug27 I put mine on a tray like this F9CCC17A-6D39-4630-B4E1-6EC4B1464CC7.png

I saw that on PB this morning! Thanks! I love all my perf...

I saw that on PB this morning! Thanks! I love all my perfume, so I want to display them ALL! 💜
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 42 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos4
  • F9CCC17A-6D39-4630-B4E1-6EC4B1464CC7.png
  • B8D4582A-3E39-4546-B075-FF9DA11A7A39.png
  • 20191113_170747.jpg
testing