Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Fall/winter fragrance for a 30 something woman

Hi ladies, just wondering what your favourite perfume is to wear to work that isn’t overpowering and overly attention grabbing but just enough to be sophisticated, subtle and last all day long. For reference I am a 30 something woman and looking for a fall/winter fragrance. So far my favourite for summer has been fragnord’s etiole. Thanks!

Re: Fall/winter fragrance for a 30 something woman

Fragrances are so individual, so it's hard to say what other might like. Personally for fall, I've been loving the exotic leather, cardamom and rose notes of Paithani by Penhaligon, as well as comfortable spice of bitter orange and cinnamon in Maharanih Intense by Nicolai.

However, given that you're a fan of Etoile, I wonder if it might be worth checking out Guerlain Mitosouko because of their shared bergamot and jasmine notes (I think it's stocked at Neiman Marcus), or perhaps GUERLAIN - Shalimar Eau de Toilettefor the bergamot and jasmine notes rounded out with vanilla for a nice fall warmth.

Hi @Foodfanatic,

I love the new Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Love Eau de Toilette 1.6 oz / 50 ml eau de toilette spray.  It is light and sweet. Not to overpowering and lasts all day. 

I also love the DIOR - Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming.

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@Foodfanatic I've gotten compliments on CHLOé - Chloé Eau de Parfum.  I find that it lasts a long time, and it sophisticated.  I also like GUCCI - Envy Me, which I think is under-rated.  🙂

I really like Miu Miu's fragrance during the Fall/Winter months.MIU MIU - MIU MIU Eau de Parfum

@Foodfanatic I think Lancôme La Vie Est Belle 1.7 oz/ 50 mL could work for you. It’s beautiful all year round but I personally prefer it for the cooler months myself. Notes are iris, patchouli, and gourmand. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing