Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Virtual/Digital Events

How often do you recieve emails or texts for Sephora Digital Events? I’m always too late! Any tips?

Re: Virtual/Digital Events

I was scheduled for the SEPHORA Virtual/DIGITAL Event on October 18th 2022. with the KATE SOMERVILLE CLINIC on dehydration and GLOBAL EDUCATION, Sandy Author.

I just canceled in this DIGITAL EVENT,  due to other unforseen publishing work. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cut to the Point Cuticle Nipper 

The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + HA Serum 1 oz / 30 mL 

@MeghanMDee 

In your SEPHORA community, choose topics most applicable to your needs as a VIB.

SEPHORA EVENTS IS A CATEGORY/TOPIC. 

And as skin care ❤ is another topic. 

You know like going to college; choose your subjects. 

See GUCCI FRAGRANCES/EVENT 

SEPHORA TIMES SQUARE since

September 22, 2022 at

#catherinelataillade. 

@MeghanMDee , @SportyGirly125 , @SportyGirly125 

And about this Event at SEPHORA, 

GUCCI! SEPTEMBER 22, 2022.

TIMES SQUARE 

1535 BROADWAY 

I'm on the list...!

#catherinelataillade 

@MeghanMDee The email invite was sent out today 😉

I usually just check their Sephora digital events page around the beginning of the month. Also search your email for “Sephora digital events”. Sometimes the email gets buried under promotions. This month is Selena Gomez’s birthday celebration with a Rare beauty makeup artist (July 22 I think). Should be so fun!!! RSVP’s are still waiting to open so you still have a chance to sign up. 

@RabbitRye 

And about this Event at SEPHORA, 

GUCCI  I'm on the list. 

TIMES SQUARE 

1535 Broadway 

New York,  NY 

#catherinelataillade 

@RabbitRye 

Which state was the Selena Gomez birthday event?

Instagram, 

catherinelataillade 

I think it was in California, but I attended the online event.

What is the difference between a digital event and an event appearance in store?

Like I appeared at SEPHORAS in store event, 6/5/22.

Digital Events take place online and have so much information and links to connect you to exactly which product they are using. The digital events cover makeup tricks, in depth explanation of products, and fun interactive moments. Afterwards you are sent a gift from Sephora and the brand. This cost 100 points. 

In person events are free but, you may receive a gift with purchase. If it is a store opening or Sephora Collection event, it will be educational and fun with great savings. Most definitely receiving a gift with a smile. Brand events are hit or miss. Usually it is a brand sales rep talking about a new product on a one by one basis. 5-10min experience, Usually a gift with $50-$75 purchase. 

@RabbitRye 

Now, that is a good description of an educational event at SEPHORA. Speaking of 100 points,  I used 100 points to purchase Tatcha MOISTURIZER. 

And Brand samples at SEPHORA events are very good especially when you are still in need of something more...!

I think that I am pretty satisfied with the ORDINARY products I've chosen. 

However I will not be attending events in July. 

But I will be on the lookout for events in other states.  I'm a little bit solo , since having to use so much in hydration products and hair solutions. 

Tatcha Gel MOISTURIZER/Lanier gel MOISTURIZER. 

@Poetest Digital event is a Zoom event online.  Event appearance is when they have the brand reps in store.

@SportyGirly125

Thanks for the difference. And Zoom events are very timely as well. When is the next zoom event online?

catherinelataillade 

@Poetest @You can check this thread with the link to see the schedule. Virtual Masterclass Thread 

@MeghanMDee They email them out once a month close to the beginning of the month.  They also announce them on Instagram. 

Like are announcements, and postings on INSTAGRAM for digital events apart of a special selection?

If not, how does your Instagram, get to be part of future digital announcements. 

My INSTAGRAM,

catherinelataillade 

My main interaction with Digital Events is through the email invitation. It has the Direct link for registration. 

Yes, my first event at SEPHORA this year, was through email verification/digital event. 

@Poetest @They announce it on IG stories so that you are reminded that they have events to check out and have a link to sign up for points. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 29 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing