Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Sephoria 2024 Atlanta, Georgia

Sephoria 2024…..will be in Atlanta, Georgia. Who will be attending this year?  I won’t be able to make it again this year 😔

Rouge presale as announced on IG will be 7/16/2024. 

https://www.sephoria.com

IMG_8196.jpeg

SEPHORiA is a global annual rendezvous specially created to celebrate the world of beauty. Starting in Atlanta (Sept 27-28th), in person events will also take place in Paris (Oct 4-5th), Shanghai (Oct 24-27th), and new locations Rio de Janeiro (Nov 1-3rd) and Dubai (Nov 6-8th).

Re: Sephoria 2024 Atlanta, Georgia

I’ve not really unpacked yet or organized all my SEPHORiA loot, but I did bring my VIP bag and one of my swag bags upstairs and have had a chance to try a few items here and there. Loving what I’ve tried so far! I’ll label as “swag” for stuff I got during the sessions, and “VIP bag” if it came from the VIP bag. (As always, if you click on the images, the colors and pics will show up better as the resolution gets reduced on the feed.)

Hanni Splash Salve In-Shower Body Moisture Treatment 8.8 oz / 250 mL They were giving away full size swag! This is beautifully scented and really feels like it seals in moisture! Rivaling my fave L’occitane Shower Oil.

IMG_3053.jpeg

Valentino Spike Valentino Buttery Matte Lipstick 100R - Stand Out In Nude (swag) Feels smooth, velvety, non drying, pretty pink color. 

IMG_2936.jpeg

Valentino Spike Valentino Buttery Matte Lipstick 134R - Couture In The Streets (swag) Rose beige nude.

IMG_2943.jpeg

 R-100R and L- 134R 

IMG_2933.jpeg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain 10HR Liquid Lipstick 01 Always Red (swag) Deluxe of the new formula they were promoting. This feels nice and non drying. Great color, doesn’t budge!

IMG_2919.jpeg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain 10HR Liquid Lipstick 13 Marvelous Mauve (swag) -This one felt and looks more drying but interestingly also was less transfer resistant than the Red above. Came with the super cute little  bag below!

IMG_2908.jpeg

IMG_2931.jpeg

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DermInfusions™ Blur + Repair Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides 1.7 o... (VIP bag) -I’ve been using this mostly at night. It absorbs nicely but skin feels hydrated and has been clear with no adverse reaction. Love it! 

Thanks again to the brands for the chance to try these items! 🩷🩷🩷

The lippies look so good @sister13! I am loving the new DDG moisturizer.

Thanks! And glad to hear about the DDG, it doesn’t feel super emollient, but my skin is definitely staying well hydrated. Abs I looked, it’s not outrageously priced at $68. @faeriegirl 

@sister13 Beautiful swatches! I have been wondering what the lippies look like! I didn't realize Valentino was giving out different shades...how exciting! I need to check out the brand Hanni. I have heard so many great things. I don't know how I missed the booth!

Well they were actually in the front section right after check in/bracelets. There was a line for the claw machines but they were also just giving out products by the end! A really nice line for body care. @Mellmars1185 

@sister13 Thanks for letting me know 😊! I will have to check out the brand the next time I am in the US!

@sister13  Oh I’m buying that splash salve!  I LoVED everything else from their brand!  Hanni grabbed my heart just as fast as Leahlani did!   

I really like it so far! I'll for sure be buying the hydration mist Hanni Water Balm Instant Hydration Body Moisturizer Mist 6.76 oz / 200 mL soon - I had been eyeing it forever and it's on my list for the next sale. I can see it pairing beautifully with the salve or on it's own. 

I was asking a colleague (she's the one that bid/bought my silent auction Sephora/SEPHORiA basket last year with Morroccanoil and Sol de Janiero and a ton of other beauty) if she had other favorite brands, so I could surprise her with some goodies and she said the Hanni Splash Salve was a new super favorite of hers! Though I kept it for myself since she obviously already had it, I gave her some other items she'll enjoy!  @heartsmyface    

@sister13  Oh, I shouldn't have looked at this thread... thanks for the swatches!

Haha, sorry!  I'm slow to fully unpack but definitely wanted to try these lip colors & formulas as soon as I could! There's still a couple others from the show floor and swag bags I need to try.

The SC new formula lippies are getting mixed reviews. The Always Red is gorgeous and longwearing, but the Marvelous Mauve is lackluster on me for color and performance. I liked the Valentino more than I want to admit! As far as I could tell, these were the only two shades on offer at their booth as freebies, along with a little tote bag. @Ispend2much6   

@sister13 lovely lippie!  I have never heard of the Hanni Beauty.  Their products are interesting and may work for me during the winter when my skin is really dry.

I have used the Hanni Shave Pillow - great for in the shower or a time or two when I'm in a super rush but need to "dry" shave - it works great! And my husband used it too and really liked it for shaving his beard and head. I got several FS products from them to try, so I'm excited to try the ones that were new to me. @CorgiMommy   

@sister13 @CorgiMommy I was just coming on to rave about the Hanni Shave Pillow!!!  I received it in my Sephoria haul and was confused as to what it was.  I watched the ‘Why it was made’ video on the Hanni website!! 
For DRY shaving?????  I tried it out completely dry and Omg!!!  Not only does it work but it moisturizes as well!!  I am thouroughly impressed!!! No more splashing water down my arms as I remember to shave last minute! 
How many times have I postponed going to the gym or avoided wearing a tank top cause I hadn’t shaved that morning?  Wow.  They have a new customer in me.  
Their serum soap is very moisturizing as well!   I don’t really use bar soap for much beyond cleaning makeup brushes, but I will use this!  It leaves a moisturized feeling behind that la similar lightweight version of almond oil body wash.  
The Instant Hydration body mist is a watery mist that has a wonderfully clean scent and feels like a moisturizer as you rub it in.  I don’t have particularly dry skin at the moment but my skin felt so much more comfortable after misting it on. It’s as though there’s an oily salve in the water that you only feel when you rub it in. 

Hanni Cocoon Cleanse Solid Body Serum Cleanser with Shea Butter 3.7 oz / 105 g Hanni Shave Pillow Moisturizing Body Gel 3 oz / 88 mL Hanni Water Balm Instant Hydration Body Moisturizer Mist 6.76 oz / 200 mL 

As a side note, I haven’t felt so excited about a new brand (to me) in a long while and am amused that it’s because of a shaving product!  It’s good if you’ve ever caught yourself quick shaving your underarms before you left the house!  

IMG_7398.jpeg

Oooh, jealous you got the Hanni Water Balm Instant Hydration Body Moisturizer Mist 6.76 oz / 200 mL ! I haven't tried the serum bar cleanser yet or Hanni The Fatty, Fatty Acid Moisture Stick for moisture barrier 2.5 oz / 70 g which I did get. 

Glad you love the shave pillow - my leg hair grows so fast, it's definitely come in handy multiple times for me! @heartsmyface  

@sister13  On their direst site they have a full line bundle I’m contemplating.  If everything is working for everyone that might be the best way to experience the whole brand. . 

I also got a Perk Lip treatment at SEPHORiA, it was my first one. It felt very hydrating and plumping and was a lovely treat in a hectic day!  They also give you the full Perk lip serum at the end, which was a pleasant surprise and I’ve been using it frequently. (x-post to Sooooo... How did it go? The Beauty Studio Service Thread 

IMG_2823.jpeg

IMG_2821.jpeg

After! 

IMG_2632.jpeg

I loved the perk treatment @sister13

This is a fabulous treatment, how cool you got to get it during the event! @sister13 

I tried this in store once, I liked that they give you the remainder of the lip treatment too use at home. It's a definite perk. ❤️👄

Agreed, I was totally surprised to get the full serum afterwards! My friend and I were looking for booths with little to no line and there was no line at this particular Perk station. @CynthieLu  

Oh boy where to start?  I think I’ll drop some photos first and then tell the story! 

IMG_6508.jpeg

 I was up and ready super early!!!  For no reason cause the morning session was cancelled for obvious safety reasons. 

IMG_6629.jpeg

 Lacroix saved all of our lives by being a sponsor and by making sure we were well hydrated for the chaotic fun ahead! 

IMG_6984.jpeg

 yep!  Even at nap time we had some yummy beverages!! 

3B88D12F-1B7B-4414-A7B9-3B39E4893D1A.jpeg

 once we found these pink fluffy cushions in the VIP lounge it was hard to get me outta there. 

F54CF790-75A2-4617-A7A7-D73A7A41E86C.jpeg

 we had the cutest people there and the best hugs!  Diarrhra you rocked that orange!  

0E1FE4AC-5F8F-45E8-9F1A-E481101E2480.jpeg

 they told me I couldn’t have it! No matter how hard I tried to stuff it in my loot bag it didn’t fit.  We need bigger loot bags! 

D09C2F28-26FE-4D95-8074-B57BE8411452.jpeg

 The annual line to hug a real life angel was long but it’s always worth it to hug a pure soul. 

3B588F72-7C90-4CAC-B246-ED449D7C7543.jpeg

 Sephora put all these napping stations in just for me:) 

IMG_7153.png

 just add water and see what happens:) 

IMG_6983.jpeg

 These were the best gummie bears!!! Tangerine flavoured!! 

IMG_6968.jpeg

 shhhhhh!  I’m recouperating! 

IMG_6962.jpeg

 it just gets cozier! 

IMG_6948.jpeg

 This is shade 138 in case anyone wonders.  It stayed on!  I kept checking cause it felt like it wasn’t there. 

IMG_6952.jpeg

IMG_6939.jpeg

 I swear I’m not grumpy!  Just taking refueling seriously.  There were food booths outside the venue!  We dropped our swag bags from session three off with MrHearts who came by for a swag run, and then we returned for sustenance!  The candy coated grapes were sweeter than candy!  The lemonade was delicious!  Thank you @itsfi  

IMG_6888.jpeg

 I think I belong here. 

IMG_6839.jpeg

A55C3C8B-2AAA-4D26-81C1-986642C7F441.jpeg

 somehow my tights showing a bit too much seems appropriate.  

IMG_6905.jpeg

 a sample I found placed aside at YTTP.  Don’t worry little guy, I will take you and love you! 

IMG_6768.jpeg

 We got cash for prizes at Kayali! 

IMG_6733.jpeg

 Oh please answer!  I joined a beauty gang and they want me to get a tattoo!!  (I was pizza tatted, but ouhhhh. @TeamBIC   winx tattooes would be so fun!!  Also thank you for such a fun time!  I cannot express how much I appreciate it! 😘

IMG_6728.jpeg

 This is what happens when you don’t hydrate!  

IMG_6920.jpeg

 Tarte lippies are so shiny! I love the whole maracuja line! 

IMG_6668.jpeg

 More places for me to lay down! 

IMG_6651.jpeg

 ouhhh and more places to lay down! 

IMG_6666.jpeg

14 Replies
testing