Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Holiday 2017 Preview!

Holiday preview.jpg

9/7/2017 UPDATE #3:

Hi all! Here are the photos from the event!  Open the spoiler tags to see them.

To answer some questions from the event yesterday:

These are EXCLUSIVE to Sephora products, so while there are many more products coming for holiday, these products and gifts are some of the only ones that will be available only at Sephora. 

The Rouge Event on 9/9 will include some of these products, but not all of the Sephora Favorites kits. You will also be able to shop online with a slightly different assortment.

Enjoy!

Spoiler
Hair and Fragrance Gifts
Hair sets_rs.jpgHair tools_rs.jpgFragrance_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Skincare Gifts
Skincare Sets1_rs.jpgSkincare Sets3_rs.jpgSkincare Sets4_rs.jpgSkincareSets2_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Sephora Favorites Sets
Favorites Color_rs.jpgFavorites Skincare_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Color Gifts
Color sets 2_rs.jpgColor sets1_rs.jpgLip Kits_rs.jpgPalettes_rs.jpgHighlighters_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Sephora Collection Gifts:
SC Gifts_rs.jpgSC Foxes_rs.jpgSephoracollectionbrushes_rs.jpgSC Palettes_rs.jpg
Anonymous Insider

Re: Holiday 2017 Preview!

I am going to purchase the drunk elephant kits 🙂 cant wait

Are there going to be any offerings for guys, or this going to be a ladies only thing? 

@LonerWolf I'm sure you already know but just in case you don't if you click the banner for holiday gifts you can actually search by men on the side. Does not look like there are  ton of men's holiday sets yet but there were some cologne items. 

Hi @LonerWolf! Is there anything in particular you are interested in? Aside from the previews shown above for some of the more anticipated options, there are some sets and items specifically marketed to men that are available and I expect more will be coming (especially fragrance sets).

There is a whole section dedicated towards products marketed to men, if that assists at all:

https://www.sephora.com/men?sortBy=P_NEW%3A1%3A%3AP_START_DATE%3A1%3A%3AP_PROD_NAME%3A0%3A%3AP_DEFAU...

I'm so glad I'm not craving anything! My wallet thanks you. I'm just not into you, Holiday 2017 stuff. 😄

Beautiful! 

Oooo that Laura Mercier (sp?) new highlighter thing <3_<3

It seems all the Sephora Favorite kits are now live, for anyone who's interested. Heart

fave.JPG

https://www.sephora.com/sephora-favorites?products=all

trying to decide how long I think that scouted by sephora will be in stock. I deff want it but I can't bite the bullet now haha 

Anonymous Insider

Love it all!

The Beauty blender set, the Dry bar set and the Tatcha skin set are all on my list! Too bad there wasn't a La Mer set, then my life would be complete! 

So when does this sale start? Or can we buy these items now - since I obvi missed the Rouge sale (kicking myself - HARD).

If anyone knows or can point me in the right direction to find out, would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Some of these sets are already on sale on the website

RE: Holiday 2017 Preview!

Omg I can't wait to get my hand on some of those sets. They look like great gifts for everyone.

Sugar lip set. Yes please!

Is it Christmas yet?!?

candacebt wrote:

Holiday preview.jpg

9/7/2017 UPDATE #3:

Hi all! Here are the photos from the event!  Open the spoiler tags to see them.

To answer some questions from the event yesterday:

These are EXCLUSIVE to Sephora products, so while there are many more products coming for holiday, these products and gifts are some of the only ones that will be available only at Sephora. 

The Rouge Event on 9/9 will include some of these products, but not all of the Sephora Favorites kits. You will also be able to shop online with a slightly different assortment.

Enjoy!

Spoiler
Hair and Fragrance Gifts
Hair sets_rs.jpgHair tools_rs.jpgFragrance_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Skincare Gifts
Skincare Sets1_rs.jpgSkincare Sets3_rs.jpgSkincare Sets4_rs.jpgSkincareSets2_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Sephora Favorites Sets
Favorites Color_rs.jpgFavorites Skincare_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Color Gifts
Color sets 2_rs.jpgColor sets1_rs.jpgLip Kits_rs.jpgPalettes_rs.jpgHighlighters_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Sephora Collection Gifts:
SC Gifts_rs.jpgSC Foxes_rs.jpgSephoracollectionbrushes_rs.jpgSC Palettes_rs.jpg

Anything Drunk Elephant, YES PLEASE. This line transformed my skin overnight from dry to soft and plump just by using the T.L.C Framboos. Now my Holy Grail! 

I'm dying to get my hands on that Bobbi Brown face palette

So many things..... so much excitement!!! Love it!!

Anonymous Insider

Kids can forego their advent calendars this year. It's mom's turn!!

Omg is that an advent calendar I see?!

Anonymous Insider

The tatcha one caught my eye ! Wonder how much it'll retail for 

testing