Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

**CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG

Calling all our Texas friends! We are SUPER EXCITED to let you know that we have a top-secret event coming up in Houston on Saturday, July 13! YES – HOUSTON!! We cannot give you all the details just yet but we can tell you that we have 10 spots reserved for community members with a +1 and @KatieBT and @CarolBT are pumped to be there in person with you all.

You can look forward to a Community meet and greet in addition to the main event and if you are able to attend, you’ll be invited to join @KatieBT and @CarolBT, along with your other Community members, at a Community midday meal. Plan to spend a few hours together at this special occasion!

We will keep everyone updated as more details become available, however we wanted to get on your calendars because we couldn’t hold our excitement any longer.

Community members who attend this event should be willing to report back to Community and share their thoughts in a thread provided by Team BIC. We want to see and read all about your experience!

Here are a few more details for now:

Date: Saturday, July 13 from 11:00am – 4:00pm

Location: Houston. We will reveal the specific location closer to the date!

Who: 10 Community Members with a +1

Requirements: Must be able to attend and be willing to share back details and thoughts with us in a new thread.

Be sure to tag any Community members you know who live in the area and might be able to attend. To RSVP send us a private message with the following information: Your full name and your guest's full name.We hope to see lots of you there!

Re: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

@Luvstravel It was so nice to meet you in person and I am so happy you and your hubby were able to make the drive to the event!  It was really sweet that he attended with you - next time, you'll have to bring him to lunch! ❤️

@Tamara76, It was nice meeting everyone. I asked my husba...

@Tamara76, It was nice meeting everyone. I asked my husband what he had for lunch while he sat in the front of the restaurant and he said spinach artichoke dip and mahi mahi tacos. He was good to go!

@Luvstravel love seeing all the fun you were having on IG stories. Your husband was a real trooper. 

@SportyGirly125, He was a trooper. He was worried about t...

@SportyGirly125, He was a trooper. He was worried about the weather and wanted to make sure my trip was safe, so he decided to drive me. Since we don't travel to Houston often, he asked if he could stick around, so he sat on the back row and we actually discussed what Victoria was talking about afterwards. He was also pretty impressed with her story.

Re: @SportyGirly125, He was a trooper. He was worried about t...

@Luvstravel How cool and sweet

How fun @Luvstravel! That tee is so cute! Love it! ❤️

@itsfi, Thanks. It was a great day!

@itsfi, Thanks. It was a great day!

@Luvstravel sounds like a great husband! Glad you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing the pictures and love that adorable shirt created for the event.

@ShortErica, It was such a nice event. I'm so glad I was...

@ShortErica, It was such a nice event. I'm so glad I was able to attend.
Anonymous Insider

RE: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

It was such a pleasure to meet you indeed. Thank you for making this such an enjoyable and memorable experience. 😘 safe travels back home!

It was a pleasure to meet you @swiftangel and I also thou...

It was a pleasure to meet you @Anonymous and I also thought they planned a well thought out event. I definitely enjoyed putting faces to names today.

@Luvstravel , OMG, those custom Texas-themed BIC shirts!! So glad to hear that the event was a hit. And how sweet of your husband to accompany you. 🙂

@MlleCC, It was a great day! I thought the event was so w...

@MlleCC, It was a great day! I thought the event was so well put together and really enjoyed meeting everyone!

@Luvstravel ,

Wow!  This sounds like it was so very cool, especially getting to see and meet so many people from BIC!!  Cute T-shirts!  I'm glad you all got to go!  Who was there, who were in the photo?

@tsavorite, here's a screenshot Carol did of the attendee...

@tsavorite, here's a screenshot Carol did of the attendees. It was so much fun and definitely glad I was able to attend.

Oh boy this is awesome @Luvstravel 

@blackirtty2014, This Sephora event was so nice and I enj...

@blackirtty2014, This Sephora event was so nice and I enjoyed meeting everyone.

RE: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

Omg look who I spotted on IG stories. @KatieBT @CarolBT @Tamara76 @Mcakes @faeriegirl @Luvstravel @JeffreyBD 

Re: RE: **CLOSED** Attention TEXAS: Community Meetup Coming to Houston!

Yay!  It was so much fun, @SportyGirly125 !!! ❤️

@Tamara76 looks and sounds like you all had a blast 😊

Awwww, y'all look like you had a great time. Yaaaay!!! 🙂 So happy you dolls had a chance to meet up and hang out! ❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • CarolBT and KatieBT posing with BIC Group Icons.JPG
  • On my way lol ❤️
  • Screenshot_20190613-182622.png
  • 33898A40-7FE9-4CF2-9B3D-58E20B4D74AC.jpeg
testing