cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|
Anonymous Insider

BIC Pop-Up Event NYC --Inkey List

IMG_4681.jpgThis was such a fun event. I enjoyed learning more about the inkey product line, and was equally impressed with the introduction of the line. Colette walked us through beautifully arranged tables of their product line, and invited us to play with the demo for a more up close and personal experience.

Colette proudly explained the product line boasting minimalistic design, and packaging with premium sourced ingredients that are passed on to the consumer. The products they sell fall under $15.

I especially loved the information displayed next to the item to include the purpose of product including the ingredients. Some even had the raw ingredients on display next to the product.

We were then introduced to some new products on the adjacent table and I am so looking forward to the soft mushroom moisturizer to launch in July. 

IMG_5022.jpgIMG_5016.jpg

We were also able to try our luck to win a year's supply of inkey products and the very first BIC won! How fun and exciting! I was so happy to see a pop-up with such wonderful people, staff and products.

The INKEY List pop-up was my very first BIC community event- and if I wasn't pressed for the days' events, I would have mingled much longer.

Here are some of the pictures I took, Thank you Sephora and Inkey for a fabulous event!!

IMG_5056.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4692.JPG

IMG_4697.jpg

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg

IMG_4760.JPG

My goody bag plus the Sephora freebie (I chose kaolin clay) and cash grab swag (tote with pen and pins)My goody bag plus the Sephora freebie (I chose kaolin clay) and cash grab swag (tote with pen and pins)

My daughter’s goody bag and Sephora freebie (she chose hemp)My daughter’s goody bag and Sephora freebie (she chose hemp)

THE INKEY LIST - Vitamin C CreamTHE INKEY LIST - Hemp Moisturizer THE INKEY LIST - Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Re: BIC Pop-Up Event NYC --Inkey List

Awesome photos and recap @Anonymous!! Thanks for sharing, especially that shot of the coins to reference how much of each product you should use - what great information!! So glad you had fun. Heart 

It sounds fantastic @Anonymous! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Thank you so much for coming we loved meeting you, and are so glad you had fun (especially on your first BIC event)! We can't wait for Snow Mushroom too 🙂 We really appreciate you sharing this, looking forward to hearing more from you. All the best x 

@Anonymous love seeing all the pictures.  Thank you for sharing your experience with us. 

@Anonymous  so nice to meet you! Can't wait go meet again.

@Anonymous 

Thanks for sharing - nice meeting you and hope to see you in other community events 🙂

(I look really into it on those photos lol - love it!)

Anonymous Insider

@Cyncynn-- Houston baby!!

Ooo love the Inkey List. That looks like a fun event @Anonymous thanks for sharing! 

Thank you, @Anonymous , for sharing your experience at this event!  Your pictures are great!  I really like that they put out an actual quarter, nickel, and dime so you can see just how much (size-wise) that is. 💖💖💖

Anonymous Insider

yea right? I thought it was pretty neat to see the visual of how much product to use.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 40 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos14
  • IMG_5056.jpg
  • IMG_4686.jpg
  • IMG_4692.JPG
  • IMG_4689.jpg
  • IMG_4697.jpg
  • IMG_4706.jpg
  • IMG_4747.jpg
  • IMG_4701.jpg
  • IMG_4760.JPG
  • IMG_4681.jpg
  • IMG_5016.jpg
  • IMG_5022.jpg
  • My goody bag plus the Sephora freebie (I chose kaolin clay) and cash grab swag (tote with pen and pins)
  • My daughter’s goody bag and Sephora freebie (she chose hemp)
testing