cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

modern renaissance

i’ve been debating the anastasia modern renaissance palette for a long time and i still cant make a decision what to y’all thank about it

RE: modern renaissance

I didn’t think I’d buy it. I was underwhelmed by the pictures of it on social media.. but once I saw it in store I fell in love! And I use it all the time! It’s one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes. They’re so buttery and pigmented. Awesome quality! I love my ABH MR

One of my go-tos for everyday warm and rose tone looks! Just be very careful of the fallout, I suggest doing your eyes before your foundation so it’s easier to brush off 🙂 also, the shade Cyprus umber is a LOT darker on the eyes than it looks in pan: I learned from experience and went out looking like a raccoon for a day lol. A tiny amount goes a long way with some of these shades because of how pigmented the formula is!!

GET IT! The colors are so beautiful easy to work with and blend. But there is fall out as stated before. But definitely one of my top 5

I have hit pan in like 5 or 6 colors in my Modern Renaissance palette. I love it so much. Have been going back and forth if I should buy a second one for a long time now. Very worth it.

@Anonymous Get it! I actually slept on it for a while. Probably 6 months after it’s release. I’m sooooo glad I did. It’s everything you’ve heard. I have no interest in Subculture or Prism. But MR? Definitely. 🖤

Mordern Renaissance was the first high end palette I ever bought and I love it!! It’s amazing for beginners and people with experience. The shadows blend so easily and are soo beautiful!! 10/10 would recommend 😁👍
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing