Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

mascara

Hi so i wanted to know what mascara would work best for me because every time i use mascara my lashes don’t stay curled or don’t stay up so what mascara would give my lashes more volume for sensitive eyes or should i use like a primer on my lashes before and if so which one

Tags:

Re: mascara

@hannahc147   For me I curl my lashes and apply an eyelash primer.  Right now I am using Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Primer .18 oz / 5.5 ml   It does help to hold the curl.  I too have sensitive eyes, especially in allergy season.  Even though my eyes get watery I only use a waterproof mascara if I am going in the water.   These seem to dry out my lashes.

Hi @hannahc147

I also have sensitive eyes, some mascaras that work best for me are the Tarte Sea Surfer Curl Volumizing Mascara, Clinique High Impact Mascara, and the Lancôme Lash Idole Mascara. To get a cleaner finish I like to use the Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara (acts as kinda a primer). 

@hannahc147 , My eyes are pretty sensitive, particularly during allergy season. Some mascaras that I've tolerated well are Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara , Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black  , and MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.13 oz/ 4 mL . I usually warm a lash curler, and use that prior to applying mascara, to get a curl. I find that (at least for me), those mascaras tend to hold the curl.

I’m sure you’ve heard this before, but I’d recommend Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara Limited Edition 20 Yrs Packaging Black - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL . The only warning I’d give is not to use the waterproof version. The waterproof one does work very well but some of my friends with more sensitive eyes felt that it was a bit irritating and preferred the original

hii! i would recommend kaja mascara trio i rlly like it

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing