Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Undereye Help! Bobbi Brown/Becca corrector replacements needed

I have very dark undereye circles & bags 😞 The Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Corrector (Extra Light Bisque) was the best thing I've found but it's been discontinued & I don't love the other corrector they have. Becca was an ok replacement but now that's being discontinued too. Any suggestions? I haven't found a regular concealer that doesn't crease or look heavy either!

Re: Undereye Help! Bobbi Brown/Becca corrector replacements needed

Hi! When I have clients looking for a color corrector I have two favorites:

• Nars radiant creamy corrector- this one does a great job concealing dark circles, but it is still creamy so it won’t crease or look cakey in fine lines.
  • Smashbox- under eye brightening corrector. This one is a bit more thick, but it does wear good throughout the day and gives a medium-full coverage.

Both are good options just depends if you’re going for a thicker or creamier consistency.
A good option to use that isn’t makeup is:

• Tula Skincare powerhouse eye balms. They have 3 different types, but with all of them they help brighten and smooth under eyes. It is not as strong as any color corrector, but it will help over time. This product is also great if you deal with creasing with concealer or your corrector. I’ve had a lot of feedback on this product and I’ve tried it myself. It prevents lines and wrinkles because it is so blurring.

hope this helps! 

@MrsJRV @FestDivaDee  Hi- have either of you tried the new Bobbi Brown corrector that comes in stick form?  I really love it- it's far better than the old one they had, the really thick, tacky corrector that came in a round compact.  This one doesn't accentuate lines, and it really helps with my circles.

Bobbi Brown Skin Color Corrector Stick

I need this same help. I'm struggling right now. And need a dupe. Is there anything equivalent??

I'm using tarte colored CC under eye corrector.  It's slightly less coverage though. I haven't tried to build it because I have very wrinkled under eyes, I use it to correct my dark tear troughs without a concealer on top.  A concealer would work over it, I just can't find one that doesn't make my wrinkles look worse. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing