Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Peter Roth Thomas turbo lash treatment ordered from Sephora not in tamper proof packaging

Hi all, I ordered Peter Thomas Roth Turbo LashesToDieFor eyelash treatment from Sephora online, and it was delivered without any tamper proof packaging. Just the small box itself in the brown cardboard box, with no tape on the top or bottom flaps, and no shrink wrapping or plastic around it. Is that normal procedure from Sephora? And for Peter Thomas Roth products? As an aside I also didn’t receive the two free samples. But I don’t care about that. I am frustrated that I spent $85 on this and I’m sure if bought in a regular store, would have plastic or tape or something around it. For all I know it could have been used. I am wary about using it. I sent an email to Sephora and the reply said they didn’t know if it should have tamper proof packaging or not (??)and to ask my question in the community page here. They said could send a replacement but it might be the same thing. They didn’t even try to find out. Very unsatisfactory! 

Anyone have any experience with this?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Peter Roth Thomas turbo lash treatment ordered from Sephora not in tamper proof packaging

I ordered off Amazon, it came the same way and i wondered the very same. Curious to see answers..thanks.

Re: Peter Roth Thomas turbo lash treatment ordered from Sephora not in tamper proof packaging

@AuroraPaleBlue A lot of products I purchase  from Sephora don’t have a seal...especially when enclosed in a box. I truly don’t think you have anything to worry about. 

I just went and checked.  I have two in my stash (stocked up during one of the percent off sales!) and both are packed in the silver box with no security tape.  The product has no band or wrap. 

I also took a look at my makeup stash, and mascaras by Dior, Lancome, and Buxom as well as under eye primer by Smashbox and eye shadow primer by Urban Decay are all packaged that way with no safety seals.  Same thing with Fresh lip balm and Make Up Forever lipstick.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing