cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

More dramatic eyes

I have been stuck in neutrals literally and want to break out and try something more dramatic.I have blue eyes, fair skin and blonde hair. What I'm looking for are suggestions on what would be a good palette for date night. Something that will stand out.

Tags:

Re: More dramatic eyes

My physical description matches yours, and I've found that a sunset smokey eye, or a ( I guess this might be a incorrect description..) gold shimmer cut crease, with orange blended into the crease and out. I never thought to use an orange shade, as I'm not overly fond of the color, until I saw a few youtube tutorials. I also bought the abh modern Renaissance palette, prior to those vids, and was like, I'll never use these oranges..I had to eat crow on that one...The oranges, burgundy, and reds really make my medium blue eyes pop though. I've been having a lot of fun with a smokey eye, based on one of the new Maybelline city palettes,  using the grey and black for the upper lid, with the glitter for accent center lid, and the shimmery midnight blue on the bottom lash line, with a matching liner/black liner on the waterline. 

My blue eyed friends really like the Urban Decay Smoky pa...

My blue eyed friends really like the Urban Decay Smoky palette that's on sale now.
Anonymous Insider

Re: My blue eyed friends really like the Urban Decay Smoky pa...

Thank you, I'll look into it.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing