Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Mascara remover

ive been using waterproof mascara because it was summer and i would go swimming or sweated a lot but it is so hard to take off does anybody know what is a good remover for water proof mascara

Re: Mascara remover

Klorane waterproof eye makeup remover. It's great stuff! It removes even the best waterproof mascara with minimal effort!

Usually sometimes a pinch of baby oil does the trick. Try not to get it in your eyes. Lotion usually works well too.

Anonymous Insider

aloe vera is a great water proof makeup remover in genera...

aloe vera is a great water proof makeup remover in general and thats what i use to remove my wings and mascara

Coconut oil and your favourite makeup remover.

RE: Mascara remover

I love the mascara melt off by Too Faced. I apply it and then let it soak while I brush my teeth. After that I use a warm wet wash cloth to wipe away the residue. Bobbi Brown makes a really good remover in an oil formulation.
Anonymous Insider

The Too Faced Mascara Melt Off works great, and is loaded...

The Too Faced Mascara Melt Off works great, and is loaded mineral oils that help nourish the eyelashes

RE: Re: Mascara remover

I agree. It's really good for sensitive eyes. I also like Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil. It not only gets my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, but can take off all of my makeup when I do a heavy full face look. Coconut oil is a good cheap alternative if you don't have sensitive eyes. The oil helps my skin from not being overly dry from my multi step cleansing routine.(oil-exfoliate-wash)

The clinique oil that comes in a purple bottle works wonders for me and I use waterproof mascara almost everyday

@mugrosa59 Basically anyone with oil in it. Very few oil-free removers will do the job.

RE: Re: Mascara remover

Be careful with certain oils especially ones with scent added. Those can hurt your eyes.

RE: Mascara remover

Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover is a cult favorite and has one awards for years. It's gentle and removes all trace of waterproof products

@mugrosa59 MUFE Sens'Eyes 🙂

I would definitely go for the coconut oil. I use organic...

I would definitely go for the coconut oil. I use organic coconut oil to remove stubborn waterproof mascara. It is also great for removing matte lip products.

Re: I would definitely go for the coconut oil. I use organic...

thank you for the tip!

Re: I would definitely go for the coconut oil. I use organic...

thank you for the tip!

Sephora Brands, waterproof makeup remover is the absolute best remover I have ever tried.  I have been using it exclusively for years now, and it will take off ANYTHING!

I swear by Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. I've tried all the pricier brands, and this one takes everything off in one go with no tugging or pulling. 

Clinique Take the Day off makeup remover works great on my waterproof mascara without tugging and pulling.

Back when I used to wear waterproof mascaras and eyeliners I loved the Sephora Brand Eye Makeup Remover.

https://www.sephora.com/product/waterproof-eye-makeup-remover-P276319

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing