Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Looking for a new mascara!

My current mascara is about to run out, and I think it’s time for a change up!! What is your favourite mascara for a lengthening look?!

Re: Looking for a new mascara!

I love Valentino Magnificent Smudgeproof Volumizing Mascara 

And, Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Waterproof Mascara 01 Glossy Black 

I too am looking for an mascara for my lashes which are very small and straight.. my issues right now is that my mascara tends to leave me with “raccoon eyes” I’m not sure what to use 

The 2 mascaras I mentioned in my first comment do not give me raccoon eyes!

Usually every mascara does but these don't!

Here's the mascaras again:

Valentino Magnificent Smudgeproof Volumizing Mascara 

Lancôme Lash Idôle Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara 0.27 fl oz/8ml 

@alexandramussar I have tried lots of mascaras looking for my dream mascara.  I do love SEPHORA COLLECTION LashCraft Big Volume Volumizing Mascara 0.44 oz / 12.5 g .  It is a great product and a great price.

@alexandramussar I second this one if you’re just after a good, cleaning, lengthening mascara. It does exactly that and it does it so well!

I really love ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight its definitely one of my favorite lengthening mascaras!

I love Mini's when it comes to testing and trying out new mascaras @alexandramussar 

Around the holidays I found a set of minis for a fab price and it even came with a coupon for a full size once you tried out the ones included. I definitely suggest looking for a set. 

Sometimes there's minis for 100 points in the Rewards Bazaar ( right now on the Canadian Site we can get the Milk Mascara in a mini and it has a great fluffy kushy brush)

But what do you like right now? 

For length I like Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Intense Mascara and #Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 

For the two, the brush really works and separating and coating my lashes and I get great definition when I work them through slowly.

Everyone ends up liking what they like, so my loves might not be the best for you but I hope this was helpful! 💕

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing