Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

KvD Lash Liner Removal Process

I’m kind of new to tight-lining, other products in the past never lasted like this one. How are you guys removing that or any long lasting lash liner from the waterline safely and effectively. I tried my usual cleansing routine last night and it didn’t do much. Just looking for tips and tricks!

Re: KvD Lash Liner Removal Process

Hi @GraceEP ! I've been using the same method to get hard to remove liners out of tricky spots for years - straight up Jojoba oil on a cotton round (or in my case - reusable cotton rounds!). I've found its worked better than any other makeup/eyeliner/mascara/what-have-you remover I've ever tried. 

My eye shape makes removal a bit difficult, so I usually try to make sure I look up and down while removing (obv with eyes closed 😉 ) so I can get into all the nooks and crannies. 

Thank you!

@Llgc

Hi @GraceEP! It definitely takes some extra work for me to get it out from around my lashes! I will use an oil cleanser on my lids, let it sit for a few seconds, then rub around the lashes lightly. After that is rinsed off, I cleanse like regular. For any residue that is left in the lashes and on the waterline I use a small tightly wound cotton swab & micellar water, rubbing very gently into the lash line (and even more gently if I touch the waterline. Sephora used to sell these tiny cotton buds, but I can't find them on the website now. The ones I use are from Muji, but I have also seen similar at beauty supply stores and drugstores. The important thing is that the tip is small and that the fibers don't look hairy or fluffy! 

My eyes are very sensitive and the products I personally use are Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mL, FRESH - Soy Face Cleanser, and Bioderma (pink bottle).

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing