Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Kat Von D Eyeliner

Hey, so I decided to stop supporting Kat Von D and her products (even though they're amazing). I love her tattoo eyeliner... does anyone know a brand that has eyeliner similar to the KVD one?

Re: Kat Von D Eyeliner

Hey @Othersarah123!

My favorite, go-to eyeliner is the Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner.  The KVD liner used to be my all time favorite liner when I first started out about 11 years ago.  Since then, the quality of her liners and some of her other products have declined.

Wow, I feel really old when I say "11 years ago"... and I'm only 24...

My emo phase really helped me perfect my wing tip lol

stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black

Kat Von D Eyeliner

Sorry to comment on such on old post but I haven't found any other posts that mention this. It surprises me that Sephora continues to promote and sell her products. The reviews look amazing but I've been leery of her since before she had developed the cosmetic line. My reasons initially weren't based on much other than having heard bad things from a friend who did artwork for some merchandise for Miami Ink. Like in the 2004-2007 time period. It might not be true she was an unpleasant person to work with but her blatant campaign of self-promotion didn't give me that feeling. Being a wretched person isn't antithetical to getting famous. That's just me though, but add her antivaccination garbage, and then add the ridiculously inappropriate decisions she's made just in naming colors in her makeup line...I don't get it. They're the exclusive retailers and they've had to pull items for offensiveness. It's not like she actually develops the formulas herself. Why is Sephora supporting her?

RE: Kat Von D Eyeliner

Stila is a great option!

RE: Kat Von D Eyeliner

Sephora has a good one that is pretty similar to Kat Von D. For me it actually lasts longer that KVD.

Stilla has a good liquid eye liner that I found to be comparable to KVD.

Kat Von D Eyeliner

Beleive it or not the NYX liners are really decent. I am finishing up my KVD liner now and decided to go back to the NYX line. Not quite as smudge proof, but great pigment and a good brush.

@Othersarah123 Fenty and Stila also make an eyeliner similar to Kat Von D.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing