Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Green ๐Ÿ‘€

Looking for suggestions for palettes with green shadows. Iโ€™d prefer one with mattes and shimmers (the matte is the true key and is proving to be a bit tough to find). Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Green ๐Ÿ‘€

Hi @hfiskWHAT, I love greens too, but don't really have a full green palette. I've swatched for you some great singles (and the viseart dark mattes mentioned before). Left to right we've got:

• Make Beauty Poison Oak and Hudson Green (these are available in the Post Impression palette, which I love, and as singles. The singles are priced at a huge discount on Amazon right now) 
  • Make Beauty Oz
  • Inglot rainbow eyeshadow in 104
  • Inglot 331
  • Inglot 419
  • Rouge Bunny Rouge Olive Violetear
  • Viseart Dark Mattes, the bottom two on the right of palette
  • Viseart green from Bijou Royal palette 

image.jpeg

@hfiskWHATHI! I love anything green and have a few suggestions for you palette wise! I think one of the ultimate must have green palettes is by Natasha Denona. Its extremely high quality and the looks that you can create are beyond beautiful! Its a top recommendation for sure! Natasha Denona $239.00Natasha Denona $239.00Viseart for Dark GreenViseart for Dark Green

This one from Viseart is really nice for a palette with a dark matte green, you just are missing the multiple finishes you can get with the Natasha Palette.  Both are amazing!! I hope this helps!

RE: Re: Green ๐Ÿ‘€

I want the Natasha Denona one badly, but that price tag! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ Love me some viseart, so Iโ€™ll have to think about that one! Thanks!

I am a fan of green shadows, so I collected a number of palettes featuring them over time.

Splurge: Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in  The Rebel (3 shimmery greens)

Mid range:  MAC Girls palette in The Rebel (this has one green and a couple blue-greens and it is matte). The following palettes can be found in outlet stores, Nordstrom Rack and the like: Urban Decay Shadow Box and Nocturnal Shadow Box both feature a dark green in a light shimmer. Urban Decay Full Spectrum has 3 greens -- 1 matte and 2 shimmers. Smashbox CoverShot in Bold has one matte green.  Too Faced Clover palette has one matte green. 

Budget version: here is a number of NYX palettes featuring matte greens. NYX Ultimate Brights and Avant Pop! Art Throb both have 2 matte greens. NYX Love in Paris and In Your Element (Earth) both have one matte green, NYX Beauty School Dropout has all the colours your heart may desire including a wide range of greens. 

RE: Re: Green ๐Ÿ‘€

Thanks for all the suggestions!! Iโ€™ll take a look! ๐Ÿ™‚

Green ๐Ÿ‘€

for a shimmer buzo in the magic palette by juvias place is great(first pic)... hmmm as for a matte green the greens in the Take Me back to Brazil palette from bhcosnetics seems good(2nd pic). they don't show up too well on my skin tone when blended out. but for a dark green I'm clueless

RE: Green ๐Ÿ‘€

Thanks for the suggestions! Iโ€™ll have a look!

RE: Green ๐Ÿ‘€

Bh cosmetics is life! I love their palettes!
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos5
  • Natasha Denona $239.00
  • Viseart for Dark Green
  • image.jpeg
testing