cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Good bold pigmented palettes?

All of mine are really chalky and patchy.

Re: Good bold pigmented palettes?

ABH Modern Renaissance  @Anonymous

There are 3 new Sephora Collection Sephora Pro eyeshadow palettes that are bold, pigmented and not chalky or patchy. Below pictured are the Editorial and Cool palettes unfortunately the Warm palette is oos already.

http://m.sephora.com/product/P422048?icid2=:p422048:product&skuId=1923085

http://m.sephora.com/product/P422047?icid2=:p422047:product&skuId=1923093IMG_4596.PNG

IMG_4597.PNG

RE: Good bold pigmented palettes?

Kat Von D-anything by her. Beware that her glitter shades have fallout when applying.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette, liter...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette, literally tap your brush in the shadows and you still get a lot of pigment on the eyes. (more for warm toned looks) I also love Urban Decay palettes, they work well on my eyes.

URBAN DECAY ANYTHING. They apply smoothly and easily. And are super pigmented.

If you're looking for darker colors, Viseart Dark Mattes is great. Stellar colors and great payoff. Not cheap but they last FOREVER

If you prefer warm toned eyeshadow palettes I would recommend the Modern Renaissance pallet from Anastasia because there are plenty transition shades and mattes. The eyeshadows have consistent wonderful pigment and blend beautifully. However the shade regal can be very powdery so I would suggest tapping off the excess shadow on your brush before applying it on your lids.

I love the Buxom eyeshadows- they have really nice options for silvers and golds that are very Metallic looking.  This is one of the first eyeshadows that I've found that look very Metallic.  I'll try and swatch them for you.  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG_4596.PNG
  • IMG_4597.PNG
testing