cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Favorite mascara???

I love trying new mascaras and I have a lot so if anyone can suggest some for me to possibly try that would be great

Re: Favorite mascara???

@Anonymous I'm hooked on NYX Doll Eye Volume.  I just bought a tube of Lancome Definicils, and it can't compare!

RE: Favorite mascara???

Personally have tried a bunch, but always go back to Benefit's Roller Lash.

Lancome Grandiose Extreme in black. Use the Cils under it first. Before this, I forgot I had lower lashes!

Dior Overcurl - holds curl and adds great volume! The Sho...

Dior Overcurl - holds curl and adds great volume! The Shock from YSL! - amplifies volume! Rollerlash from Benefit - gives lashes great curl amd seperation! Immortal Lash by KVD - amplifies volume and holds curl! loveee all those and I have tried a lot ♡

Go with maybelline mascara! Been using them for years. I've tried different products and nothing beat maybelline colossal mascara!
Anonymous Insider

My fav drugstore one is maybelline big shot!

guerlain maxi

My top two are Too Faced Better than sex waterproof and Benefit roller lash 😄

Have you ever bought one of the Sephora Lash Favorites sets? You'd get to try 5 different mascaras and get a voucher to get one of them in full size. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/lashstash-to-go-P421231?skuId=1961010&icid2=products%20grid:p421231

Mascara... the one thing you should never spend money on. Stick with the maybelline lash express in the blue and purple tube. It's a really great lengthening and voluminous mascara. I know it's not from Sephora but mascara expires in 3 months [it gets lots of bacteria in it] so don't spend $20 on one tube

High brand mascaras usually have travel size mascaras which (usually) retail for as much as the regular size drugstore mascara (which I personally never finish within the recommended 3 months). And i have found that most drugstore mascaras don't work for my lashes. So far the mascara that has worked amazingly for me is the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara. I have long and straight lashes so my lashes tend to fall down with drugstore mascaras, so if you have a problem with holding a curl stick to waterproof mascara (which doesn't weigh down lashes therefore holds a curl) and try the Better Than Sex Mascara
Anonymous Insider

Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir!

I have hardly any lashes...it is the only mascara that works for me.

I've tried Benefit, Dior and Too Faced with no luck!

too faced better than sex and benefit roller lash!

These are my two go-to choices as well! Also a good prime...

These are my two go-to choices as well! Also a good primer beefs any mascara up.
Conversation Stats
testing