cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

False Lashes

Hi Guys!!

Can you suggest me some good brand of false lashes? 

Re: False Lashes

@farclub House of Lashes, Ardell and Illamasqua. 

TARTE - Tarteist™ Pro Cruelty-Free Lashes!

False Lashes

If you are new (or not) to lashes Eylure has some very beautiful and inexpensive lashes. Ulta sells them. There's currently a sale on them. If you buy one, you get another pair 50% off. Coupled with the $3.50 off of $15, you can get several pair! They last really well if you take care of them also. It's worth checking out!

RE: False Lashes

Here’s the lashes I use. Honestly if you’re new to lashes I’d recommend getting these since you get 15 pairs for $13, that way you can learn to cut them to your eye shape and if you mess up you have more to try with

My favorite are the Ardell drugstore lashes too, I like the faux mink Demi wispies and the regular Demi wispies, they are dramatic without being overly fake looking. Kiss lashes are good too. I’ve looked at other brands but they are usually to long and crazy dramatic for my personal taste ,like Huda Beauty lashes.

If you’re looking for something more substantial and dramatic, definitely Lily Lashes. If you want something more natural, my favourite is actually Sephora’s lashes in Posh #02. I love these because it’s like when you do individual lashes but on a strip, they’re not too crazy, and the strip is super thin so you don’t even have to do liner on top. And the inner corner never bugs me on these. Whenever I’m feeling a bit fancy I’ll go for Sephora lashes (also, only $13 CAD!!!!), and special occasions are Lily Lashes
Anonymous Insider

False Lashes

Check out Shopedenrose on IG Lots of Drama without all the weight. Beautiful and natural looking. I am wearing "jet setter"

Thanks.

lily lashes are the prettiest i’ve seen, a little expensive but could be worth it, ardell are my personal favorite (i have their brand in style 817) house of lashes are nice as well💓

Hi @farclub,

I recommend the SEPHORA COLLECTION Luxe False Lash Plush I have found they are easy to apply and look great on the eye. I hope this helps!

Best,

Rebecca

@farclub 

My personal favorite brands of falsies are Ardell (very affordable and found in drugstores) and House of Lashes (found here and their direct site). 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos3
testing