cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeshadow for almonds eyes

Hello Sephora community 😊.... 

Being mixed (Mexican and Filipino) I have almond eyes.....

I was curious if anyone could help me with how to apply eyeshadow for my eyes..

i already know about priming the eyes, setting them, and starting with a transition shade and so on buuut when it comes to putting eyeshadow on my lid I don’t know where to exactly stop at 😔... 

i like to do shimmers on my lid but where exactly do I stop at?

I don’t think I’m supposed to go past the crease and I don’t think I’m supposed to go up to the crease.

and yes I have look at youtubers but no luck 😔🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️...

my lid is pretty small as well.

ill post some pics to show my eyes 

in the last pic, I was playing with my eyeshadow 😅😅... 

Answers would be greatly appreciated 😊..

3AB3CB14-88AD-4EFF-94B1-780A9E469E81.jpegC4D89C08-34E0-42E6-9545-12876C22F124.jpeg582ECFEF-3A5F-4E7E-8E92-795BC9D0E1AC.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Re: Eyeshadow for almonds eyes

Totally agree with the last comment! I have around your complexion and almond eyes, and I will say gold is gonna be your best friend!! Gold will POP on your eyes. What truly helped me was watching Christen Dominque's video, Eyeshadow Do's and Don'ts. She shows you to be very gentle with blending, and it's greatly helped me!!! Know how to blend, and you'll master everything makeup related

Thank you 😊 I’ll be sure to look her up 

Young lady, I would like to start out by saying your beautiful and your almond eyes are stunning. I love how you did the silver eyeshadow. I would take your transition shade or just a dry brush, and blend out the crease shade a little more, then I would add a darker smoky shade on the outside of the eye and into the crease (or where you want the crease to be) in a C shape. Finally, take one of the dark shadows under the eye as liner and blend toward the center of the eye into your silver Inner Corner. Happy New year 🎆 

Thank you 😊 

im still a beginner, I don’t think I’ll be able to put eyeshadow on the bottom of my lids just yet, baby steps lol 

I’m afraid I’ll mess up 🤦🏽‍♀️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos3
  • 3AB3CB14-88AD-4EFF-94B1-780A9E469E81.jpeg
  • C4D89C08-34E0-42E6-9545-12876C22F124.jpeg
  • 582ECFEF-3A5F-4E7E-8E92-795BC9D0E1AC.jpeg
testing