Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeshadow Pallets Sugestions

My eyeshadow experience is based around neutrals and pinks, and I would like to expand my color choices. I have brown eyes and brown hair with fair to medium skin. I want to try cooler tones like blues, purples, and greens, but I do not know which pallets are good for this, nor do I know what colors would look best on me. I have a couple of pallets, and for the most part, I have to youtube looks because it's a bit difficult for me to come up with one on my own; therefore, I'd like a pallet that comes with all the colors to create a look and not one that I'd have to use other pallets to do so. Basically one for beginners. Any suggestions are welcome! Thank you!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Eyeshadow Pallets Sugestions

Your best option is to create a pallet to get exactly what you want.

RE: Eyeshadow Pallets Sugestions

I would suggest Buxom! You can choose what colors you want in your pallet so you can either pick a couple colors to experiment with and do the rest nude or go crazy and colorful. In addition the colors from Buxom are really easy to blend out which is important when experimenting with bright colors.

Re: Eyeshadow Pallets Sugestions

Maybe the Too Faced Clover pallette has what you are looking for, neutrals and fun colors. Maybe if you can go instore and swatch a few things to help you make a good choice. I like how green looks on brown eyes, maybe Pinterest a look and see if you like it.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Eyeshadow Pallets Sugestions

Huda beauty came out with mini palettes for 27$ and they have fun colors in them or Sephora is having a sale on their single shadows for 5$ you can get colors you want to explore and make you're own palette with a z palette.

Re: RE: Eyeshadow Pallets Sugestions

I love the Huda Beauty mini palettes - the size is small but the pan size is still really good! I am just missing the electric palette! 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing