cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Eyeliners

Anyone know of any eyeliners that don't run and are good in most colors not just black?

Re: Eyeliners

I really like Milani's Eye Tech Extreme when I'm on a budget. But Kat von D is a great splurge 

Is the Kat von d eyeliner any good looking for a new eyeliner the nyx one I hate it

Kat Von D liquid eyeliner are really good. I have tried:...

Kat Von D liquid eyeliner are really good. I have tried: Make up Forever, Stilla, , Marc Jacobs, Estee Lauder, NYC, Wet&Wild. To me, Kat Von D is my favorite.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Eyeliners

Urban Decay

I haven't used it as eyeliner before but Jeffree Star liq...

I haven't used it as eyeliner before but Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks are safe to use as eyeliner (Unless the shade states otherwise). If you try it out you get two in one. Eyeliner/Liquid lip 🙂

I like the Sephora brand eyeliners. They're called the Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear Waterproof. They don't smudge on me and they there are a variety of colors and finishes. Best of all, not expensive. 

Anonymous Insider

Most Elf eyeliners are highly pigmented and easy to use, but you need a setting spray for all night wear.

Anonymous Insider

Make Up Forever's Aqua liner liquid eyeliner is my favorite, I've been using it for 3 years 🙂 It has vivid color and lasts all day long.

I also enjoy Urban Decay's eyeliner pencils. 

Ardency Inn eyeliners but Sephora doesn't carry them anymore.

Stila liquid, Sephora waterproof pencils, & Marc Jacobs a...

Stila liquid, Sephora waterproof pencils, & Marc Jacobs are my favorites.
Anonymous Insider

i use trooper by kat von d

@Anonymous There are good brands out there.  Some of the ones I like that I don't think were mentioned are MUFE and the Sephora brand.  For drugstore, Revlon; I've also heard good things about NYX.

Marc Jacobs has good eyeliners, but they aren't liquid. They do come in a lot of colors and are very pretty!!

I really like Kat Von D's liquid eyeliner!

Kat Von D liquid eyeliner, super pigmented and long-lasting. I have oily eyelids and this formula stays put for at least 14 hours (but don't go swimming lol). It also sits well on top of eyeshadow, without bleeding out.

I love Urban Decay liners. Lots of variety in the colors and in both pencil and liquid liner.

Sephora brand eyeliners are awesome
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 19 Contributors
testing