Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Eyeliner

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the difference between the Stila Stay All Day liner and the Kat Von D tattoo/ink liner? Also... the difference between the Kat Von D Tattoo and Ink liner. Looking to switch it up!

Thanks!

Re: Eyeliner

I've tried both, and in terms of ease of use, KVD wins hands-down. I'm a cat eye novice with a slightly shaky hand, and the KVD applied much better for me, perhaps because the Stila seems more watery. As others mentioned, KVD dries out pretty quickly; for that reason, I've actually turned to NYX's Epic Ink! $8 instead of $20, and performs comparably. 

RE: Eyeliner

I’ve tried both and prefer the Stila. The KVD is nice, very matte very black, but I notice it disappears on me over time. Like I’ll go out with liner on and come back and my wings are smudged and missing in some places. Stila has a sheen to it but it doesn’t budge at all. I find the KVD easier to use since it’s less watery than the Stila, but I still prefer the Stila. The stila is also doesn’t dry out during use like the KVD.

RE: Eyeliner

I’ve tried both the Stila Stay All Day and Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. I like both, but prefer Stila. It’s blacker, and doesn’t dry out as quickly. My KVD one dried out in like 2 months! And I didn’t even use it every day. I tried storing it different ways (standing up, upside down, laying down) it didn’t matter. It always dried up. My Stila lasted me sooo much longer! And in my opinion it also applied better too, because it was darker, and wetter. I’ve never tried KVD ink liner though, so I’m not sure how different ink liner and tattoo liner are.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing