cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Do I Need The Pretty Grunge Palette?

Hi all,

I’m new to the Sephora boards, used the search function and did not see this question asked.

For those of you who have purchased or played with HUDA BEAUTY Pretty Grunge Eyeshadow Palette, could you please tell me if the colors seemed similar to any Natasha Denona palettes?

I have not been able to swatch the palette myself. Looking at swatch photos, it seems like it has shades in common with a few palettes already in my collection. I already own Natasha Denona Xenon Palette and Natasha Denona Retro Eyeshadow Palette and Natasha Denona I Need a Nude Eyeshadow Palette and I’m wondering if there’s anything different that stands out in Pretty Grunge.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Do I Need The Pretty Grunge Palette?

I haven’t swatched it yet, so I don’t have an answer but I will say I’m not so impressed by what I’ve seen so far and not intending to buy it. That being said, I’m pretty sure I said that about the last Huda palette (the one with a lot of gold in it ) and then when I searched it in store, I fell in love with it!  It does seem quite similar to Zenon! @SaraWithNoH 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing