Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Diorshow Extase Alternative

I have used Diorshow Extase mascara for a very long time and now its discontinued. I'm sad and angry but mostly feeling lost because I have no idea what to replace my cherished mascara with. My favorite thing about the mascara is the brush. I love the style and it lifts my lashes without needing an eyelash curler. My second favorite is the plumping formula and conditioning properties. I've received so many compliments on the thickness and fullness of my lashes with Extase. I've even been accused of wearing false lashes. Someone please help me. I need to find an alternative that i can live with. I'm afraid nothing will ever compare to Extase but I hope to get close!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Diorshow Extase Alternative

Couldn't agree more with y'all, I am a mascara junkie and try everything when they come out. Nothing beats the Dior. Why would they choose to dump such a successful product with such a following? 

Hi meg0705,

I remember that mascara! I recommend the new DiorDiorshow Pump‘N’Volume Mascara. The formula gives a ton of volume and it applies smoothly to the lashes.  I have long lashes but, I am always looking for something that gives lots of volume!

DiorDiorshow Pump‘N’Volume Mascara

https://www.sephora.com/product/diorshow-pumpnvolume-mascara-P418204?skuId=1921337&icid2=products%20...

Another one that I suggest as a comparable product is the

Yves Saint LaurentMascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll.

❤️ Melissa

I am so at a loss! I can’t believe and so heartbroken that Dior Extase is discontinued! I’ve been using this product for years and have never been able to find an equal comparison. It’s the only mascara that curls, thickens, and lengthens my lashes. And it doesn’t run! People think I have falsies on! I guess I don’t have a choice but to try other mascaras recommended by you all. So sad....

Anonymous Insider

I don't know if you've found a dupe yet but I'm seeing some great reviews on YouTube about Urban Decays Perversion mascara. I'm going to pick up a tester size of it tomorrow actually to see if it compares. One of my favorite things about Extase was the ability to apply more later in the day if needed (i.e. going out after work), and this UD mascara "claims" to feature that kind of formula as well. So, we'll see how it goes...

I am doing the same thing as helennyc. I just cleaned my Extase brush and am using it with the original Diorshow Iconic formula. Will see how it goes but so far so good. My favorite thing about Extase was the wand (I much prefer brush-like over plastic spikes). Good luck in your search 🙂

I'm heartbroken that it's gone I wish I bought more before it left..... I plan on cleaning the wand and using it with the regular diorshow formula. Other than that Charlotte Tilbury's Full Fat Lashes and YSL Faux Clis Baby Doll are good, but the brushes are quite different. 

RE: Diorshow Extase Alternative

Have you found any good alternatives yet?! I am devastated it was discontinued and have yet to find something. I tried yes they are real, Better then sex and even Dior lash addict. Nothing compares to Extase!!!
Anonymous Insider

Im super obsessed with the two face better than sex. I cant go a day without it. It can be a little messy but it doesnt flake and i dont have a ton of issues with raccoon eyes unless ive been sweating. Im a blond so my eyelashes are practically non existent and this mascara helps so much! I hope that helped some.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing