Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best undereye concealer?

Hi, I'm new to the BIC and was wondering if anyone can give me suggestions for a good concealer for dark undereye circles (I have fair/light skin). Thanks in advance!

Re: Best undereye concealer?

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer!

RE: Best undereye concealer?

Tarte Shape Tape!

Re: RE: Best undereye concealer?

I just bought the shape tape. Although it's great full coverage,  it's drying.  I did get a sample of nars, which looks natural and moisturizing.

Anonymous Insider

bye bye undereye by it cosmetics really covers up dark ci...

bye bye undereye by it cosmetics really covers up dark circles. My only complaint is that its a little too drying, but I just blame my super dry skin for that. You also only need to use a extremely small amount because its very full coverage, so it lasts me a long time.

Re: bye bye undereye by it cosmetics really covers up dark ci...

100% agree with this! That stuff might as well be theatre stage makeup, but damn, it absolutely gets the job done.

You're all so sweet, thank you! I will definitely try out the products you suggested.

I use whatever concealer I’m using for the day (some favorites are colourpops concealer, it cosmetics bye bye undereye, and Fiona Styles cream pot concealer) and then I set it with bare minerals well rested powder. The yellow helps neutralizes the color and it keeps the other concealer from creasing. It also can help touch an eyeliner mistakes too! I’ve rebought it three times and I don’t even think I’ve ever stuck to one product that dedicated before. Helps my panda eyes 🐼  

https://m.sephora.com/product/bareminerals-broad-spectrum-multi-tasking-face-P61006?skuId=1221621

i’d suggest you use a peachy/red colour under your eyes first to cancel out darkness, blend it out and then apply the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer! It’s very hydrating under your eyes and has really good coverage!:)

I use Nars creamy concealer in Vanilla as well. Best one...

I use Nars creamy concealer in Vanilla as well. Best one I have ever used. I follow up with Laura Mercier loose powder to set it. I have pretty deep set eyes and my dark circles are due to fair skin.

I am using Urban Decay color correcting Peach color for dark circle and it does work. I am wondering if it does even for milk palette color correcting.

Try colour correction with an orange concealer and then apply your fav concealer!

BetrekaNebula wrote:

Hi, I'm new to the BIC and was wondering if anyone can give me suggestions for a good concealer for dark undereye circles (I have fair/light skin). Thanks in advance!

@BetrekaNebula 

I really like NARS creamy concealer and Hey Honey Trick or Treat cream concealer. 

When it's less dry, Besame stick foundation works great as a concealer + contour stick too. 

I recieved a sample of the KVD lock it concealer and I think it works well, before I apply it I use the peach color corrector, I also have the same issue as you 😕

You might also want to try ColourPop concealer. They are very inexpensive. I bought it recently and it’s not drying ( I moisturize really well beforehand in general). I have tried Nars in store and also shape tape in store & wore it for rest of the day but can’t give you real comparison of feel. Though Colour Pop covers really well.

@BetrekaNebula 'round these parts we are partial to NARS Radiant Creamy and Tarte Shape Tape. I prefer NARS myself. To cover specifically darkness look for shades with yellow undertones to counteract the purple/blue. I'm fair/light and wear Custard, which is a "medium" shade, but it works for undereyes. 

I love Sephora bright future concealer and tarte tape shape concealer.
Anonymous Insider

I received the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination™ Anti-Aging Concealer in a Play box and it is a great all around concealer. Little goes a long way and the stuff stays put. Works as an all over concealer as well.

I have really fair skin as well. The only thing that work...

I have really fair skin as well. The only thing that works well for me is NARS soft matte creamy concealer in vanilla. I set it with the Laura mercier secret brightening powder and the combo is not drying whatsoever and lasts all day. I would recommend really blending the concealer in only with the fingers so the warmth of your fingertips will blend it in perfectly because a sponge or brush can make it look dry and cakey. Also be sure to use an eye creme to prep😀😀

I use the exact same combo and colour!

I use the exact same combo and colour!
19 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing