Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Best liquid eyeliner - Shiney black

I'm looking for recommendations for liquid eyeliner. I'm not happy with KVD, stila, or Fenty.

I'd like to find a liquid eyeliner that's

• Not going to fade dramatically within an hour
  • Not going to leave smudges in the crease above my eye
  • Not going to dry out quickly

I want to find a shiney black liquid eyeliner, like blackest black:

• Not matte
  • Not faded
  • Not black but actually looks grey

Anyone have any suggestions?

Much appreciated 🖤

Re: Best liquid eyeliner - Shiney black

I hear you on the black liner issue. I have tried all the ones you listed.

Ok, here me out here....Loreal Lineur Intense.  specifically the felt tip one. I use carbon black but I think i have a gold coloured tube one that is a shinier black - dont quote me on that.  It doesnt dry right away so you need to give it maybe 15-30 seconds, but then when dry, it doesnt budge.  I always wait to put on mascara though to give it time to settle in.  I can even then go over it/above it with another colour, like blue to create a second line, and it stays put. You cannot smudge it though....if you want that then you need to use a black eyeshadow...and even then, it should not budge while you do that. 

Give it a try??? Let me know if you do!

***EDITED - I finally put up a couple pics in my gallery...might take a day or so for sephora to release, but check out the liner...thats the loreal intense I am wearing

Re: Best liquid eyeliner - Shiney black

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to give that a try! 

I recently bought Mac's longwear fluid line eyeliner in the little pot. Highly recommend this. I was unsure when I first bought it because, well, it comes in a pot and not a stick lol. I also bought an angled brush to apply it and am very impressed with the results. Buy the bent Morphe brush. TRUST ME, you want the bent one. I added it at the last minute but it's the best purchase ever if your get this eyeliner. You will thank me lol!

I didn't finish the entire product because it did dry out when the pot was about ⅞ empty. So not bad i guess considering the result I got:

Lasting blackest black liner that didn't smudge.

MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline eyeliner Blacktrack 

Morphe M217 Bent Liner Eyeliner Brush 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing