Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

mineral sunscreen

Hi everyone, looking for a gel/liquid mineral sunscreen that blends easily. I have rosacea, and I use Cerave moisturizing cream to keep my skin hydrated. I’m struggling to find a mineral sunscreen for sensitive skin that blends easily without leaving a white residue or pilling. Thanks! 

Re: mineral sunscreen

Hi there. I’ve been using Elta MD (regular, NOT the skin tinted one); pricey ($55) but great for my very pale, rosacea, sensitive skin. Another great option is La Roche Posay Anthelios Ultra Fluid Face Lotion (again, NOT the tinted one); not as expensive but that depends on your budget - $25. Prices are in CAD.

Hi @pony91 ! Consider CoTZ sunscreens. CoTZ only makes mineral sunscreens, and the ones I've tried easily blend out to an invisible or near-invisible finish on my deeper skin tone, with no pilling. If you're in the US: Ulta carries several CoTZ sunscreens, including CoTZ Sensitive SPF 40 Broad Spectrum. 

If you can do a tinted mineral sunscreen: I'm enjoying Saie Sunvisor Radiant Moisturizing Face Sunscreen SPF 35 1.35 oz/ 40 mL . I get very minimal pilling with it, so I can't guarantee you'll get no pilling at all. But it's very easy to blend out, and the tint surprisingly works well for me (I was certain it'd be too light and leave a grey cast on me, but nope). If you have a local Sephora store that's giving out samples, try to get a sample of this sunscreen. 

Thank you so much! Will look into Cotz!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing