Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

fenty foundation

Looking into the fenty foundation. Does it work well with dry skin? 

RE: fenty foundation

If you try it and it is too dry ( it was on me) then try the Cover fx liquid foundation. They have just as many shades and were originally made for people with burn scars, rosacea, etc. so it isn't drying (wouldn't recommend it for someone oily). If you do want fenti though I would recommend using a beauty oil with it (either before applying or on the beauty blender or brush you use to apply).

this foundation is great for colour range, BUT it's extre...

this foundation is great for colour range, BUT it's extremely hard to make look textureless without pre exfoliating. it's quick drying, and dries matte, so you'll need to exfoliate, moisturize like a mad man, and prime. That being said, it's hard to beat for the colour range and left longevity.

I have very skin and I was worried initially when I purch...

I have very dry skin and I was worried initially when I purchasedthefoundation because of how Matte it is, that being said I'm absolutely in love with the foundation. It's very quickly become my holy grail. Keep in mind though that if I wasn't taking care of my skin this foundation wouldn't look the greatest on me. It starts with skin care and hydration. I use Hydro Boost cleanser from Neutrogena to start off my skin care routine. Realistically anything with Hyaluronic Acid will do the trick. This helps lock in moisture. I follow that up with a Toner for sensitive/dry skin (I use Nivea) and because my skin in REALLY dry I use a body oil on my face. This routine has been god sent. I see no more dry patches on my face, this obviously has allowed me to use Fenty foundation with no issue. It's an amazing foundation I recommend it! But how you're taking care of your dry skin and how dry you are will effect how it applies. Hope this helps!

Re: fenty foundation

Hi @camimadera! There is a lot of good discussion about the brand here; https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-FENTY-BEAUTY-THREAD/m-p/2877198

Re: fenty foundation

Thank you so much! Still new to this whole makeup thing 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing