Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Skincare

I’m obsessed with skincare but they are so expensive so I thought I could get a free sample and I was trying to ask some people if you can get a sample any time?

Tags:

Re: Skincare

@slayjustslay - The store I go to will make a sample for you if you ask and it's carried in store.

Hi @slayjustslay. Skincare can get expensive but it doesn’t have to be. There are plenty of great drugstore options that are affordable and some options at Sephora that are priced similarly to drugstore products. Check out The Ordinary and Inkey List at Sephora. CeraVe is available at drugstores and works really well. If there are some pricey products you really want to get, try searching online for dupes that are cheaper but similar enough. 

As fun as it is to get samples, it can be hard to build a routine with them since you might only get a few uses out of a sample. Still, it never hurts to ask for some and give them a try in addition to your regular skincare routine. 

Ok thank you so much

@slayjustslay @Yes you can always go in store and ask if they have samples. Sometimes they have it and sometimes they don’t but it can’t hurt to ask. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing