Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Need some recomendations :)

I have the worst dry skin, have tried 3 different moisturizers and they are all the same. I will be out and about and my skin will start peeling. Any

Good recommendations??

Re: Need some recomendations :)

@anananomous I highly recommend adding a facial oil.  I love The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL 

As for moisturizer, the most Moisturizing I've found is Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 

I also use Aquaphor Healing Ointment on my most dry areas at night and it's amazing. 

Let us know how it goes.

Tysm<3

@anananomous What have you tried so far? 

Hey there @JoSometimes I have been using aquaphor on my dry skin and acne and it is amazing! Truly a miracle 😄

Awesome @anananomous! I’m glad that it’s working for you!

Cerave, Cetaphil, and bubble. The bubble I am using currently is ok but I would like something to really lock in all the moisture. Thank you for your assistance

I’m so sorry I missed your reply @anananomous! If you find Bubble ok, try finishing with a layer of Vaseline or Aquaphor. I’ve never used Bubble before personally but a quick check of the ingredients list shows that it has humectants, which bring moisture back into the skin. You might need to add occlusives (Vaseline/aquaphor) to help create a barrier that keeps the moisture trapped. 

Also, in case anyone hasn’t mentioned it yet, we use @ to tag people directly when replying. BIC doesn’t automatically notify others when you’ve replied. We use this as a workaround to ensure messages don’t get missed. 🙂

I love drunk elephant and glow recipe accept it is expensive!! 5C85569B16E3.png

Can I ask what your using in your routine am/pm @anananomous ? 

I use bubble cleanser+moisturizer( not sold at sephora) Drunk elephant b hydra, and glow recipe watermelon toner at night. For the morning I do the same thing except the toner 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • 5C85569B16E3.png
testing