Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Mom Makeup

Mom of 2 here looking to create an easy makeup routine! I am very busy but would like to look nice someday while juggling kids. I have dry, fair skin.

Re: Mom Makeup

@Dodgegurl It feels good to be able take some time to look nice, especially if your a busy mom.  I relate to you 🙂 Can ask what your routine is like for face care? If your skin type is dry,  even just having a hydrated glow can a huge difference. I have dry skin and using a moisturizing toner like Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL on damp skin after washing and following with a serum like Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum 1.35 oz/ 40 mL  can give my skin a very nice glow. Mostly I'm subtle with make up,  deep brown mascara, a little lip gloss and filling in my brows a bit so I look a little put togeather out there. 

I actually use those 2 products most mornings! I just have some stubborn dry patches that make foundation cling

I use the glow recipe hylaronic acid moisturizer and keihls eye cream. That's pretty much it for my routine

Dry skin can really mess up your make up,  can I ask what your using to wash your face or anything else in your routine,  if your still having dry patches maybe you could switch something up @Dodgegurl 

I kno a little bit about upping skin hydration 😋

Like taking the time to drink lots of water during the day makes our skin really improve, taking a vitamin daily if your diet might be missing some things etc..

I'm hear if you wanna chat skin care

@Dodgegurl I am a Mom of 2 and have pictures on my gallery of easy makeup looks.  Sometimes I even just wear lipstick, mascara and some highlighter.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing