Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Foundation

ACE9D1D3-400C-4864-BF28-B98656CDB80B.jpeg

Hi I’m looking for a foundation colour to match my skin, the best way I can describe it is a pinky colour. I recently bought the too faced born naked and bought the warm beige which looks yellow on my skin, it’s made for medium skin with neutral undertones. Any suggested colours will be appreciated or how o can get matched without waiting in stores etc, thank you

Re: Foundation

you could try temptalia's foundation matrix. Nothing really compares to actually going in a swatching a range of shades, though, since everything looks slightly different on each person. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you

Tarte Water Foundation. This is the 4th foundation I trie...

Tarte Water Foundation. This is the 4th foundation I tried for my dry skin and it's the one for me. I kept reading about Too Faced Born This Way but it makes my face look cakey and am returning it. Tarte made my skin look hydrated all day and natural looking. I don't feel like I am wearing makeup. The best thing to do for color matching is to go in the store and color swatch. Apply it starting above your jawline and down onto your neck. If it is not noticeable, you found your Color! 😁
Anonymous Insider

Sorry I meant I bought the too faced born this way foundation, which I will return 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • ACE9D1D3-400C-4864-BF28-B98656CDB80B.jpeg
testing