Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Dry winter skin SOS

Hi everyone!

I recently moved to Boston from South Florida, so needless to say, my skin has been in for a real shock going into my first "real" winter. My skin has been super dry, flaky/peeling in some places, and my pores just soak up every bit of moisture from my foundation, making my pores look huge and my makeup patchy.

I'm looking for recommendations for pretty much everything for dry skin! From moisturizers, masks, and treatments, to primers, foundations, and concealers, I'm open to anything to put on my face that will make my skin look and feel smooth and hydrated again.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Dry winter skin SOS

Hello!

I have dry skin too - I find when I can't seem to find a good cream or lotion, I use some of Josie Maran's "Milk a serum almost and it helps! Belif makes a good lotion too - there's the aqua bomb and the hydrating one and the hydrating one is the one that works best for me in the winter. Good luck! 

Re: Dry winter skin SOS

@jisbitts

Here are my go to products for dry skin that I use everyday:

Origins frothy face wash and I add the Origins Ginzeng scrub 3 times a week, Fresh Rose Hydration Toner, Caudalie Beauty Elixir, SK II Essence, Leanne Grace Beauty oil for day and The ordinary Rose Hip Oil at night, Kiehls daily concentrate for day and midnight recovery concentrate at night, Drunk Elephant Vitamin C serum for day, J.One Firming serum, Tatcha overnight concentrate at night, Tatcha eye cream , Tatca renewal cream at night and Fresh Rose Deep Hydration cream for day (I like to mix Coola SPF drops into the moisturizer for extra sun protection).  To seal in everything and to add more hydration I like adding Youth To the People Glow Oil.  I have had a lot of trial and error with my skin and all these products have helped my skin.

For extra hydration mix in a beauty oil into your foundation.  It's a game changer.

For primer I love YSL Touché Eclat Blur Promer. Moisturizer Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Cream. Concealer Cle de Peau. Mask Glow Recipe Avocado Melt. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing