Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry lips.

So this winter has my lips dry and cracked for the first time ever. I've been using bite beauty agave lip scrub and lip mask, vasaline, and smith's lip balm. Nothing is working. What else can I try?

Re: Dry lips.

Fresh Lip Scrub!

RE: Dry lips.

First Aid Beauty has my absolute fave lip balm. Has small exfoliations in it as well. Holy grail.

Dry lips.

I have had that same problem, so here's what I've been doing: At night I use Tarte's sugar lip scrub and follow up using Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask. In the morning I put on the Laniege Lip Mask again before showering. Then, throughout the day I use really any kind of lip balm. Since I've kept to this routine my lips are super smooth!

Try Rose Company's balm, it's phenomenal!

Try Rose Company's balm, it's phenomenal!

The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is amazing! It leaves my lip really soft and supple when I use it. I also use the Bite Agave Lip Mask during the day and the scrub every other day @KHRN.
Anonymous Insider

Dry lips.

Try the Farmacy Honey Savoir, they sell smaller tubes on their website than sephora does. Also sephora has been out of stock.

Try Aquaphor. You can purchase it from drug stores ans Grocery stores

Re: RE: Dry lips.

I second the Aquaphor. You need something that both moisturizes and heals.

Dry lips.

My lips were like that at the end of fall too. I ended buying Jake Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm and it was the best decision I made for my lips. I know it's a mans lip balm but it works wonders! I just exfoliate my lips with elfs lip exfoliator.

Thanks. I'll have to try it.

Thanks. I'll have to try it.
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing